[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bit the bait, /lit/ For 5 years you have memed me to despise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1481128343776-2087247990.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1481128343776-2087247990.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
I bit the bait, /lit/

For 5 years you have memed me to despise the books I once loved and "start with the Greeks." Well I gave it a try. Incoherent babble. Didn't make it past the first page of De Categoriae.

>inb4 retard
Maybe. Probably. But at least I won't waste another day of my life in this cloaca of forum, reading shite that you won't even admit makes you want to skull yourself. Enjoy your stay, dickwads. I'm free.
>>
>>8811853
>took you 5 years to get to Aristotle
Jesus what the fuck were you doing?
>>
Enjoy your catharsis while it lasts, anon.
>>
>>8811853
Why didn't you just read shit like The Illiad, The Odyssey, The Aeneid, Ovid, Medea?
>>
>>8811904
you can't skip to the Romans until you have a proper philosophical foundation
>>
>tfw to intelligent to read the greeks

it's a good feel
>>
>>8811917
I know you are being sarcastic, and I don't think I'm too smart or anything, but I can't help but think that a lot of the shit I have read could easily be summed up in a witty aphorism, or is so self-evident as to not merit mention
>>
>>8811928
>I know you are being sarcastic

Wrong.
>>
>>8811862
I studied foreign languages (so lots of reading) and worked when not studying in college. Didn't have time. Now that I'm out I figured I delve into it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.