[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post unusual/offbeat things about authors ITT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (51KB, 760x546px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
51KB, 760x546px
Post unusual/offbeat things about authors ITT.
>>
>>8811679
James Joyce scat fetish there
>>
>[French Poet Gerard de] Nerval had a pet lobster, which he walked at the end of a blue silk ribbon in the Palais Royal in Paris. According to Théophile Gautier, Nerval said:

>"Why should a lobster be any more ridiculous than a dog? ...or a cat, or a gazelle, or a lion, or any other animal that one chooses to take for a walk? I have a liking for lobsters. They are peaceful, serious creatures. They know the secrets of the sea, they don't bark, and they don't gnaw upon one's monadic privacy like dogs do. And Goethe had an aversion to dogs, and he wasn't mad."
>>
>>8811679
Shakespeare was a notorious poacher
>>
File: Snakes & Ladders 31.jpg (90KB, 591x604px) Image search: [Google]
Snakes & Ladders 31.jpg
90KB, 591x604px
>>8811679
Moore claims that his characters sometimes bleed through from fiction into reality; he's "met" John Constantine twice.
>>
>>8811679
Thoreau died a virgin as well.
>>
>>8811679
So much untruth in one picture.
>>
Pynchon's ancestor (William Pynchon (William Slothrop am i right)) wrote the first book to be banned in north america
>>
>>8811792
>he thinks Moore believes his self fanfiction is real
>>
Dostoyevsky was jacked and could do 30 pullups at the time of his death.
>>
Proust was a fan of the monkey wrench jack. That's when you bend over, and kind of have your wrist in your crack and wack it backwards.
>>
>>8812760
Burned, actually. They burned it.
>>
>>8811679
virgil is reported to have been a big power rangers fan and it is told he liked to shove gerbils up his ass
>>
Nabakov had a notorious GILF fetish.
>>
>>8812790
burned shit
>>
Virginia Woolf was often delusional. she thought that birds sang in Greek and that Prince Henry IV was hiding in her garden yelling vulgarities at her. She also got into a fight with her husband because she tried to cook eggs in bed and that's where he drew the line
>>
William Gass was the drummer for three midwest emo bands
>>
Plato had no gag reflex.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.