[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some /lit/ answers to finding happiness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1397317950648.jpg (398KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1397317950648.jpg
398KB, 800x600px
What are some /lit/ answers to finding happiness?
>>
>>8811087
Take the redpill of woman hate

Schopenhauer's On Women

Changed my life
>>
>>8811087
>happiness
Spooky.
>>
>>8811087
Don't.
>>
>>8811087
Just beeeeeeeeee urself

Also, relax and stop hating everything so much.
>>
>>8811087
JUST be
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Do not become too overjoyed with good times, and do not become too despondent with bad times, take both equally.
>>
>>8811087
Just try to find what's good and fun in your world and live for it. It's either that or crying and being depressed all day which at a certain point makes you tired of feeling that way.
>>
>>8811087

get off 4chan, go take a shit, you'll feel much better.

but really, most internet forums are filled with "muh ronreyness" so just do something else, like study integrals or something
>>
>>8811173
probably the most cluelessly outsiderish, uncontributive, and de facto offtopic 4chan post that I have yet been forced to witness

no, not everyone is an exact same copy of (You)
>>
>>8811239
>>8811173
(btw I'm not OP)
>>
>>8811087
reading Jordan Peterson
>>
>>
>>8811253
Jordan meme is a retard. He's obsessive about the qiestion of how to live and look at the fucking state of him.
>>
>>8811276
Enjoy your unconsidered life, pleb.
>>
Do not into the myth of happiness.

That said, if it helps, be remembered that "All deities reside in the human breast"—but that the Divine does exist.

Another thing, learn to detach yourself from your emotions both negative and positive. Learn to pay more attention to others, and what's outside you.
>>
>>8811087
Become Hindu and find moksha ya bitch
>>
>>8811283
I'll enjoy my considered life which doesn't rely on abstract, 13 times removed symbolism like 'nest of snakes'
>>
Like the other things, you'll know you've found it when you stop searching
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.