[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

philosophy to be more like Garrosh? sorry to be a /v/irgin, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Garroshhellscream.png (229KB, 262x371px) Image search: [Google]
Garroshhellscream.png
229KB, 262x371px
philosophy to be more like Garrosh?
sorry to be a /v/irgin, but I did SoO today and realized he was in the right, and want to be a strong orc like him
any reccomendations?
>>
>>8810334
... what is this?
>>
>>8810334
Try the sci-fi general thread.
>>
It's one thing to make a recommendation request thread when we already have a fairly comprehensive sticky, but it's another thing to post a video game character under the assumption that its a universally known one and that we would be able to talk about its archetype and "philosophy".
Just kys already, you scum.
>>
>>8810351
it's not my fault you feel you have to judge every thread and spew how you feel about them in them in a reply, I put a big image to attract recognition and interest, not to attract fucker like you with bright imagery so you JUST have to see what that pic has to do with the thread topic
really, not every thread needs youre input, now excuse me, my hands are slick from lotion that used to masturbate to traps
>>
>>8810364
Would be nice if you supplied more context: what is this character, what is he like, etc ...

But if Garrosh is an asshole, it sounds like you don't need any philosophy. Just keep doin what youre doin m8.
>>
>>8810334
The Prince: Machiavelli
>>
>>8810392
I'm starting to feel more like garrosh everyday on this thread when nerds like you try and pseud the shit out of me, I would stomp your head in wearing flip flops, but for some reason you're ponytail grants you a confidence on the internet that just one-ups me
and he is an asshole, but an asshole with a purpose, unlike me who just wants to kill nerds
>>
>>8810407
Well, there isn't much ethical philosophy which encourages anger. Maybe Nietzsche?
>>
>>8810428
thanks, fucker
>>
>>8810334
Look into teddy roosevelt. I think you would be interested in his theory of The Strenuous Life
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.