[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: cyberpunk.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
In the near future virtual reality constructs, genetic modification, and radical human enhancement are ubiquitous.

With increasing income inequality the quality of life of the underclass has deteriorated drastically. Communication has devolved to the level of profanity, bigotry, and racial slurs.

I

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” I pant out of breath as we round the corner - Spic running on my left and Krag behind. Another gun shot and flash of light pierce the darkness. The bullet ricochets off a rusty fence inches from Spic’s head. “Mother fuck!” he yells.
The one shooting is no-good-shit-fucker Dino. He crouches behind a scum-fuck red dumpster that looks as if it hurled up its garbage filled guts onto the concrete. “Eat shit you faggot cunts!” he screams and pops off two more shots.
The gun in my hand is heavy and damp with sweat. Dino pops up to take aim. I fire a couple shots in his direction. He gets real quiet, like. All I hear is us breathing and the buzz of a nearby fluro-tube. “Dino, you nigga!” Yells Spic. “Don’t that whore money buy you no bullets?” Yells Krag. We laugh. Heavy breathing. The hum of the fluro-tube. “Oi, cunt!” Yells spic.
Nothing.
“Did you fucking stick him one?” Asks Krag.
“No fucking way.”
No way I hit that fucker. I’ve always been a lousy shot. Aiming the gun with shaking outstretched arm I creep up to the dumpster. I jump out ready to blow the fucker away.
“Holy shit.”
I lower the gun realising I’m aiming at a corpse. “Fuck, nigga.” Whispers Spic.His brain right there on the fucking street. Like pink and red cottage cheese. His twisted mouth open and filled with blood, his front teeth chipped from where he hit the ground. I try to be a tough cunt but I feel the bile rising in me and I hurl my shitty guts right on the dead fuck’s shoes. What a night.
All ‘cause Spic punched that bitch in the face. I ain’t saying he shoulda done it but she did spit right in his eye. Apparently it was Dino’s girl so he didn’t like that so much. Not that he gave a fuck about her, he just doesn’t like people damaging his merch. But, fuck nigga, he doesn’t like shit anymore.
His fucking brain. I still can’t believe it. The gooey shit that lets us think. I wonder where in the filth his childhood memories landed. His blood still spilling onto the pavement between banana skins and used condoms - the street light overhead giving us front row seats to the horror show - showing us everything with surgical accuracy.
“Hey, Krag, I wonder where his childhood memories landed.” I say and force a smile.
“Shut the fuck up, Dion.”
“What? You want me to show respect for this piece of shit? Didn’t you say he raped Christie a few weeks back?”
“Look… He’s fucking dead. Just… Shut the fuck up.”
I shut my mouth.
>>
Krag’s a mad bitch but real smart, you know? She reads and shit, like paper books. She’s nice, kinda too nice with the shit we get up to. But she can be a mad bitch. She fucking stabbed me in the leg with a fork a few months back when I called her a grubby slut for getting mashed and fucking Spic. Still got a scar from that shit. She’s a hot number though, man. Hot as fuck. Curvy body. Cute face. A ring in her lip and nose. She’s always dying her hair. It’s green at the moment. Was pink a week ago. I only called her a whore ‘cause I wish it was me that fucked her. She sucked me off one time when we were rolling on X. If that ain’t heaven fuck knows what is. But she’s into girls mostly. We’re like family. Only I want to fuck her brains out. I don’t go in for that incest shit like some of the fucks I know.
Spic’s a Japanese cunt, fuck knows why he’s called Spic. I heard he used to run with some hardcore Mexican fucks, so it’s probably some ironic shit. Spic has a dagger tat under his eye. He looks at Dino’s body like it’s nothing. Almost smiling. I bet he’s seen some real shit. He looks at me like I’m the greenest cunt out for chucking my guts.
“Let’s bounce.” He says slapping my face playfully.
We’re all outta cred so don’t go back to the bar. Not to mention the fact people probably heard the shots and knew Dino was looking for us. We rock up to Steam’s. He’s a scrawny spec eyed fucker but the smartest nigga I know. He hooks us up with creds and shit. He’s codes like it’s nothing. He wrote an algorithm that generates cred cards number. Whenever we need money we talk to this Steam. He’s a weird guy, wicked dark sense of humor. Always talking about raping babies and shit. Collects weird old stuff, too. Krag gets her paper books from steam. Fuck knows where he finds all this shit.
“Check this. It’s called a record player.”
>>
Should I keep writing this shit?
>>
bamp
>>
>>8810272
Wtf man.. I'm going to sleep
>>
>>8810272
terrible way to start a story. Freshman in high school tier
>>
This is a really good idea man, but maybe be aware of a few things before you continue:

It seems to be set in England, or is heavily Chav-inflected. Fine if that's intentional, but then you should invent your own rhyming slang to match new products/technologies/drugs, etc.

Rings in nose and lip are too modern. Their gutter fashions should be more outlandish. I dunno, maybe glass embedded in cheekbones and glinting in gums or something.

Read Clockwork Orange again. Be weirder. Cyberpunk needs something wilder than just wall-to-wall cursing.

I think the profanity you're searching for is more psychological or existential. I'm carving a similar vein. I'll post some in a critique thread soon: you'll know it by child prostitution and organ harvesting in Shanghai megablocks.

Good luck anon, we all expect great things from you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.