[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/holyiwantmore/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 10

File: BIGGERBULL.png (235KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
BIGGERBULL.png
235KB, 699x699px
ITT: Write meaningless quips that sound profound and incisive but aren't
>>
People always end up looking like the pills they take
>>
Sometimes I swear my keyboard types faster than I do.
>>
>>8808838

Don't be yourself, free yourself
>>
It seems to me there is no problem with wearing your underwear on the inside
>>
Books are the only friends you need until your books turn sour
>>
I exited through the entrance, leaving to return to the beginning.
>>
>>8808847
Jesus fucking christ
>>
I cut her in half, making her whole again.
>>
It was a dog eat dog world, and she was the mailman.
>>
>>8808847
>>8808947
best so far
>>
Only one pancake remained, two if you counted the labrador.
>>
>>8808838
a quip? what is a quip, if not a word?
>>
everything that starts as a comedy ends like a tragedy...
>>
>>8808873
I really do want more of this, jesus christ.
>>
why be different when you can be yourself
>>
>>8808838
The secret of being a bore... is to tell everything.
>>
>>8808947
It was a doggy dog world, and she was a cat person
>>
>>8809190
Broads like her were a diamond dosin
>>
>>8809197
I dove down into her sea weed fronds and suckled her damp squid.
>>
A man who doesn't ride his horse is doomed to be buried with it
>>
The worst things about dreams is that when you wake up, your mother's guts are still inside her body.
>>
the fact of the matter is that facts dont matter.
>>
>>8809184
Woa8809184Wogah woah woah are you me? Where the fuck did you hear that? I used to make fun of the Gothic/emo kids in high school by asking them that.
>>
>>8809236
Pull the band-aid off a little too fast and tell them something they don't want to hear
>>
>>8808838
Be loud like a gun, and just as misunderstood.
>>
She whispered in my ear, "the only way to free yourself is to latch the handcuffs tighter."

Then... I woke up
>>
Acknowledging that you wear a mask does not remove the mask
>>
Longest way home is the shortest way round.
>>
>>8808838
If my aunt had a dick, she'd be an uncle.
>>
If you're always coming up your gonna come down like a bandicoot, get me bub?
>>
Hurried steps on iced floor echoing down the streets of michigan. Cold Noon and sharp gusts of frozen life hitting nose and eyes. Flesh beneath a mountain of second skin. The gift of earth's childs to protect us from the gods. Gigantomachy. Gaia's love lives on. It was on this day, the 21th of November that i faced my greatest battle. It was only one enemy who remained; two if you counted Zeus.
>>
Susan and I had come to this factory to catch the essence of our time. The abrasive noises of the factory were to us a divine intervention in this faux-harmony of the late-capitalist entertainment culture. We wanted to let the hammering and the drilling, the sheer coldness of this place be our liberation. To escape repression one must grow conscious of it at the most basic level: At the level of sensuality. I tore of Susans skirt, her hairs standing up. A naked animal beneath her clothes waited for me, lustful fear in her eyes. My desire overwhelmed me. We made love and under the noise of the world being destroyed, we lost our life and found freedom.
>>
Why are lit memes so funny? I'm literally laughing like a retard every time I see one of these threads
>>
About which we cannot speak, we must pass over in silence.
>>
the destruction of the Self should take place after all selves achieve self-Realization
>>
File: lady day.png (72KB, 267x238px) Image search: [Google]
lady day.png
72KB, 267x238px
Internet posts: strange fruits hanging from the popular trees.
>>
>>8809273
CRASH!
>>
"Open your mind and your ass will follow." -
Friedrich Nietzsche, the Gay Science
>>
>>8809602
...blood on the memes
>>
>>8808900
Stealing this for my book. Thanks breh
>>
It's a dog eat dog world Ray, and I'm a fucking china-man.
>>
>>8809253
>Acknowledging that you wear a mask does not remove the mask
Damn..Holy..Iwant more
>>
File: 1480450967884.jpg (13KB, 319x320px) Image search: [Google]
1480450967884.jpg
13KB, 319x320px
>>8809704
>>
>>8808847
damn...
>>
They say dogs are for life, not just for Christmas, but what if you've run out of turkey?
>>
Are you looking at yourself, or just the mirror?
>>
>>8809236
>>8809239

other than that? you ain't safe.
>>
File: Bomb it.jpg (57KB, 525x522px) Image search: [Google]
Bomb it.jpg
57KB, 525x522px
>>8809236
>>8809239

I know it's you, Sam.
>>
I know you are, but what are you not?
>>
They say the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, but I prefer to take the train.
>>
I'm not a novelist. I'm a novel list.
>>
File: george.png (102KB, 280x352px) Image search: [Google]
george.png
102KB, 280x352px
It's not a lie if you believe it.
>>
>>8811230
TAMAAALEEE
>>
Half the facts in this book are made up. The other half is statistics.
>>
the scariest uniforms are those we don't wear
>>
File: shakespeare.jpg (589KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
shakespeare.jpg
589KB, 750x1334px
>>
If bullying makes you stronger then school shootings make us strongest.
>>
To be depressed is to be a fool who can't find joy.

Nihilism is meaningless.

If your foot hurts, punch a wall.

>>8811228
Well, at once a stupid example, and a great distillation of the substance and sonority of a deep sounding phrase

>>8811245
10/10 didlaugh

>>8811260
Shakespeare's words always warm my heart! Thanks for sharing
>>
I finished my cigarrette, glaring at heat and smoke. Cornelius slid down from the balustrades, singing:

"It is not the sun that moves."
>>
>>8811260
>Shakespeare said
did he speak modern English
>>
Carpe diem.
>>
Reading books doesn't make you lit. Posting does.
>>
>>8811260
>>8811308
Shakespeare said: "I...[in Complete Works of Shakespeare]...always [ibid]...feel [ibid]...happy [ibid],...You [ibid]...know (ibid)...why?" [ibid]
>>
>>8811312
This
>>
True happiness doesn't come from the good parts of life
>>
The old slav smirked, "I don't know why we're here" he sniffed, "but I'm pretty sure," snorting, "it's not to 'enjoy' ourselves".
>>
>>8811300

would continue reading
>>
>>8811483
I wonder who that unknown slavic man is
>>
Haha the boys at /lit/ will love my green frogs - said the man that wanted to die.
>>
File: You shall not enjoy.jpg (22KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
You shall not enjoy.jpg
22KB, 650x366px
>>8811483

Slavoj?
>>
>>8811502

I motioned to him in the azimuth of hands and wigwams of indian smokesilk. Speaking with dried cum in my hands, I waved, "Cornelius! Don't you know, I looked to those stars today, and it's bizarre. Same angle. Isn't that bizarre?"

Cornelius slid past, smiling ironically. "But what isn't?" he rang and slid then repeated, to let his songs fade dim down the hallway. "What isn't?"

This was all very true, I assumed, wondering if aliens touch themselves.
>>
>>8811754
>tfw you have slavoj's constantly sleepdeprived black eyes
>>
If coincidences didn't happen, there wouldn't be a word for them.
>>
My brothers keeper? pshh, not even for 30 silver coins
>>
>>8811836
Hahahahaha

p good
>>
You have two options. The first is to the die. The second is to die painfully.
>>
Life is like a video game: its creator makes way too much money.
>>
Sometimes there are days that feel like taking a shit, and then there are also bad days.
>>
What is the authenticity of a hyphenated existence if it is nothing but a translation supported and validated under the false pretenses of capitalism?

This is an actual post I saw on fb
>>
>>8808838
Life is like an orange slice, you peel it and you get the zestiness.
>>
>>8808838
"Life is shit and we are in it."

t.pooinloo
>>
this thread actually reminded me of this
>>>http://journal.sjdm.org/15/15923a/jdm15923a.pdf
>>
>>8812186
Shit that's brilliant.
>>
File: noose.jpg (23KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
23KB, 600x630px
>>8809602
>>8809650

Rare pepes swinging in the southern breeze.
>>
>>8811938
[incomparable noises]
>>
>>8811483
It is the idea *sniff* that we cannot quite understand pleasure *snort* without knowing first why pleasure only exists in our ideology in the lacanian sense and so on and so on.
>>
>>8812186
This is like the onion of philosophical journal entries.
>>
>>8812186
I wrote an essay on bullshit in high school, I'm glad there are others studying it.
>>
File: vince.jpg (276KB, 953x714px) Image search: [Google]
vince.jpg
276KB, 953x714px
My father always used to tell me that life was like a box of chocolate, you never knew what you were gonna get. I've been stuffing my face every damn day and the results have always been the same, a processed sweetness heralding your unexpected death, but that's life, isn't it Ray?
>>
Death as an ingénue: flaming, resistant and unflexible, tapered, coming, whittling down towards that rich point inscribed and enclosed dead-center of our personal worldly pentacle.
>>
>>8813937
oh lawd.. i wants sum more..
>>
>>8813941
Dad’s cheap armchair is bright orange nicotine stained. Thick padded arms, a plush comfort that you can really sink into. A stark contrast from the cold hard tile ground on which it sits.
>>
He cries. Not aloud. Inside of him, sobbing, the feedback blaring, the black fuzz of an amp wandering against a dissonant circle of free jazz, an abstract of Masturbatory Alcoholism.
>>
>>8808838
Crash... golden retriever... holy mom... want more, want more, crash, crash, crash... golden want, retriever mom, more crash more
>>
The most expensive things in life... ain't worth nuthin.
>>
I might just fuck on my uber driver. Deep in that shit like a scuba diver.
>>
>>8808838
God is dead.
>>
Seeing her gentle walk, unmeaning stride caused me to blink. Once. Then again, until she passed by and onto the distance. It was only a dalliance, I told myself.
>>
Would that I could, but I couldn't ere I should.
>>
>>8808838
There was a golden retriever in my room and a massive hole in the side of the wall -- God had died.
>>
>>8808838
From her lips poured the zoetropes that spelled out the stars in the night. We pulled the moon posthumorously through the twine yanked across the anemones and blurring yellow skylights. Mirrored through the pale glass we only saw what we wanted to see -- a world, a rose, a storm.

Marble staircases eat masks courageously
>>
>>8808838

So literally anything from Deepak Chopra then?
>>
>>8808847
dead
>>
>>8814106
>>8812186
>>
File: 1786884213.jpg (83KB, 582x620px) Image search: [Google]
1786884213.jpg
83KB, 582x620px
>>8809704
>>8813789
Casper knew this.
>>
Where does the golden retriever meem come from?
>>
>>8813727
This shit actually won the igNobel peace prize
>>
Love is like wetting your pants, it's visible to everyone else but only you can feel the warmth. Also you probably want to change after they become cold.
>>
>>8813789
I'm glad frank posting is making a return
>>
The future is just a past we haven't remembered yet
>>
Diluvian cumshots in all directions, inescapable
>>
>>8812186
this is great too
https://www.stoa.org.uk/topics/bullshit/pdf/on-bullshit.pdf

is there any more bullshit-core out there?
>>
>>8816175
reminds me of this passage from Illuminatus!

>"'Reincarnation works backward in time,' Hagbard went on, as the narcs opened drawers and peered under chair. "You always get reborn into an earlier historical period. Mussolini is a witch in the 14th century now, and catching hell from the Inquisitors for his bum karma in this age. People who 'remember' the past are all deluded. The only ones who really remember past incarnations remember the future, and they become science-fiction authors."
>>
>>8815284
From a famous r/writingprompts thread
>>
>>8815284
https://www.reddit.com/r/writing/comments/50zgb0/post_your_opening_sentence/
>>
the man who paves his own road defines his own route

other than a million totally uncontrollable variables, instances of good or bad fortune and laws of nature, there is nothing standing in the way of your dreams other than yourself

A mans reflection is his own deception
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.