[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that if this board removed forced anonymity and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Do you think that if this board removed forced anonymity and people eventually got to know each other and each other's writing style, then a sort of new literature movement (or an attempt at it) would arise?
>>
>>8798133
Bad enough this board is heavily colonized by redditors without turning it into a literal subreddit. Just go to /r/books if you want a circlejerk so bad.
>>
This community could not exist without anonymity. There are other places to discuss you writing with out anonymity, not least of which are IRL writing clubs.
>>
>>8798152
This. I troll philosophy threads. I'm an all-star in my craft. A couple of days ago some fucker got so mad at my trashing Deleuze's "obscurantist prose" he gave me a 3 or 4 post long dissertation in defense. I haven't even read Deleuze.

Removing anonymity would crush those magic moments we all love.
>>
>>8798133
No, because there is already a place where people go to do that, and reddit has sorta-kinda began a revolution but that's a wide gap.
>>
File: When the ideology looks tasty.gif (496KB, 400x230px) Image search: [Google]
When the ideology looks tasty.gif
496KB, 400x230px
>>8798212

>Removing anonymity would crush those magic moments we all love.

My gott.
>>
>>8798133
No.
>>
File: Myself.jpg (157KB, 589x768px) Image search: [Google]
Myself.jpg
157KB, 589x768px
>>8798133
It would improve the board tremendously
>>
>>8798212
You ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.
>>
File: 1366521882305.jpg (52KB, 448x419px) Image search: [Google]
1366521882305.jpg
52KB, 448x419px
>>8798212

Holy fuck. Is this the post you're referring to?

>>8784263

If not, disregard. If so -

I was legit trigged by this b/c you called me a pseud. You literally made me ask myself: am I a pseud? And you know what - I thought, he's *right.* Maybe I really don't know what I'm talking about here. Maybe I should raise my game. I wasn't mad at all. I was embarrassed. I thought maybe you were right.

So I thought about it for a while, and then I came back and wrote that "dissertation." More to prove a point to myself. Like an idiot.

But now, *this.* Just interesting to see how this all worked out. Thanks for letting me know you were trolling me. I have one reason and one reason for coming on 4chan, and that is how to learn not to be trigged. Someday I will learn how and then I will quit this place forever. But if you really were the guy who wrote that, then

>pic related
>>
/lit/ =/= writing board
>>
>>8798151
Lit used to be for discussion before /b/ and /pol/ started appealing to society's worst instincts and brought in a ton of people who think everything from TV, literature, visual art, etc has to should match their ideals or make them feel comfortable.
>>
try leddit
>>
>>8798971
>before /b/
The first couple of months were defined by /b/
>>
>>8798151
good point
>>
>>8799055
Not before /b/ existed, before it was infested with the weirdos that have to make everything an argument about cultural marxism. /pol/ was a commie board before the past seven years or so. And I just realized I've been here too long.
>>
>>8798133
>forced anonymity
what?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.