[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /lit/ think of Anne Frank?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: anne.jpg (34KB, 286x475px) Image search: [Google]
anne.jpg
34KB, 286x475px
What does /lit/ think of Anne Frank?
>>
>>8797918
Writes like a fucking teenage girl
>>
>>8797918
Solid 8/10

Bigger boobs and she'd be a 10
>>
>>8797918
my mom read it and said she din like it bru

dont read it yo
>>
>>8797918
I just want to read the lewd stuff. Her dad must have been a huge perv to come up with all that.
>>
I wish I could've been in the attic with her, not to make this like a copy pasta thing but I just wish we could've cuddled and kissed and hugged and laid together
>>
>>8798034
Jeff is that you
>>
>>8798034
fuck off magnum
>>
File: 1478038027207.jpg (30KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1478038027207.jpg
30KB, 400x396px
>>8798034
>>
I have no thoughts about Anne frank, it is just a name attached to a dead person.

Hi mum, I'm on the internet.
>>
When I was 13 I tried reproducing a photo of her in graphite and I thought the result was completely fucking brilliant.

But nowadays she looks like a goblin to me.
>>
I wish I could've been in the attic with her, not to make this like a copy pasta thing but I just wish we could've cuddled and kissed and hugged and laid together
>>
I wish I could've been in the attic with her, not to make this like a copy pasta thing but I just wish we could've cuddled and kissed and hugged and laid together. Not fuck like in those movies. Not even have sex, just laid together in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lack the time machine and she's already long dead.
>>
>>8797918
Just a poor kid who was caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time. There's nothing extraordinary about her, but she lived and died through the Holocaust, and you can sell that story to just about anybody.
>>
She reminds me about the facts of life that make me sad. Can we go back to frogposting now?
>>
>>8797918
She actually seemed to be a literary genius.I thought it was well-written for a 13-year-old girl, but then again, a lot of writers start out very young. I'm pretty sure we lost something when she died. She would most likely become a famous author within her life-time if she had lived.
>>
>>8797918
I'm redpilled. You know what i think
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.