[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do yall think of this first paragraff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

what do yall think of this first paragraff
>>
>>8797545
It flows well but it is hard to criticize with no context as to the premise of the story
>>
>present tense

Disgusting.
>>
>>8797611
thanks

its sort of going to be a collection of short stories all centered around this one secluded city which has a population of under 1,000

not really sure where exactly im going with it but i thought this would be an okay beginning
>>
More like paragaff
>>
>>8797545
The alliteration feels forced. The part about "lost...found...lost" is clumsy.
>>
>>8797636
>>
I like it. You're making 4th grade curriculum interesting.
>>
>>8797545
>wagon's
>found themselves lost and found through
>horses sentence
>overcasting beard

its not great
>>
>>8797545
>savage Shoshoni grounds

Sounds like something a white male would say
>>
>>8797545
You're using alliteration like Elliot Rodgers used his car.
>>
>the seven boys and eght girls
Why not just 'boys and girls'? Or just children? Do we give a fuck about their exact number?
>in black or blue ink
Did you mean to write 'black and blue'? Or is their ink quantum uncertain?
>train which ran by the rivers running through
>found themselves lost and found and lost again
Stop it
>fifteen minutes of each other over a period of six hours
Whats with you and precise information? Was it autism?
>>
>>8798376
he's saying the teacher allows them to use only blue or black ink. which, now that i think of it, doesnt work with the time period.
>>
>>8798376
>>8798429
but yeah its bad. even the parts that no one has pointed out are bad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.