[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: pleb filters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0146.jpg (187KB, 299x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0146.jpg
187KB, 299x475px
ITT: pleb filters
>>
>>8796170
Fuck off, Reddit
>>
>>8796170
You're a retard, and I would definitely put this book very high on a list of must-reads for beginners. It's an excellent example of a person who convinced themselves that they were right by virtue of their own conceit. The reason the book is so reviled is because it's easy for plebs to see why it's basic premise is stupid, and I would suggest this book to any person who is in danger of convincing themselves that they are right, rather than exploring the possibility that they are wrong.
>>
>>8796170
literally among the worst (if not the very worst) literally canon has to offer.

Pure shite on every level, the writing is essentially proto-fanfic writing
>>
>>8796326
To summarize, it's a shit book but realizing that and why that is makes it important.
>>
Vonnegut
Foer
>>
I don't get the ahte for this book.
The firest half of it is very well built and the prose only starts getting repetitive at the end of the book and by that time the plot is going so fast you don't really care. It ahs a lot of flaws, sure, but most of the complaints people ahve with this book are unfounded. I'd like to see a thread that asks people to justify their opinion on books if they are going to post some becuase I highly doubt most people who criticize it have read it.

The biggest complaint I've heard about this book is "lol egoism is sooooo dumb, like, its impossible you know? Ayn Rand is a hack. Who does she think she is living her life life how she feels is more appropiate?"

Never turn down a book unless is YA or Adult Genre, don't listen to leftists cucks or retarded patricians.
>>
>>8796174
Atlas Shrugged is one of the most Redditcore books there are
>>
>>8796170
Orwell
Dawkins
Popper
>>
>>8796170
>>8796174
what does this mean? if i like it im a pleb? or if i dont?
>>
>>8796423
Someone's got an anti-science boner.
>>
>>8796732
If you don't know, you're a pleb either way
>>
>>8796423
Dawkins has written many fantastic books that had nothing to do with the god delusion. Get over it.
>>
>>8796405
>The firest half of it is very well built and the prose only starts getting repetitive at the end of the book and by that time the plot is going so fast you don't really care.
It's the same shit as a fucking Dan Brown novel.
>>
>>8796170
But if Atlas shrugged the big boulder would fall off and crush everybody
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.