[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tybalt did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Tybalt did nothing wrong.
>>
>>8795229
Romeo the kinda nigga that turns his personal problems into a group activity
>>
>>8795229
That movie was so fucking bad
>>
>>8795264

You're crazy
>>
>>8795229
This is correct
>>
>>8795264

But that's wrong though.
>>
>>8795264
I was the best adaptation of Romeo and Juliet t b h
>>
I haven't finished Oz, don't ruin it
>>
>>8795264
Fuck you buddy that movie is straight kino
>>
File: IMG_7646.png (90KB, 900x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7646.png
90KB, 900x862px
>>8795229
>did nothing wrong?
>>
>>8795555
Wasted quads
>>
Is Mercutio the most lovable side character of all time?
>>
>>8795264
12 year old detected
>>
>>8795264
Never seen someone get so roasted. A
>>
>>8796256
Yes
Romeo and Juliet is only good because of the side characters, daily reminder
>>
>>8795264
It's alright. On par with the Zeffirelli version
>>8796298
this is the truth
>>
>>8796307
Fav side character?
Hard to put down #1 bro Benvolio or Friar Laurence
>>
>>8795264
R+J is the only palatable modernization of any Shakespeare play. It has a nice soundtrack, is visually appealing, and avoids the monumental fuck up of translating into modern English. The acting is pretty good, and every line shows a good understanding of Shakespeare's intentions. You really can't ask for anything more from a modern movie adaptation. I posit that you are so fucking bad, and not the movie.
>>
>>8796309
Friar Lawrence definitely, Mercutio and the Nurse are great too
>>
>>8795264
So a West Side Story man eh?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVspqShcXSA
>>
>>8795264
>"I'll grab my sword!"
>*grabs giant gilded revolver with the word "sword" engraved in it*

Its moments like these that made my face nearly fold in half from cringe. I didnt think a movie was capable of being that heavy handed.

>inb4 b-but its bad on purpose so its good!
>>
>>8796328
It's true to the original wording, but set in a vaguely contemporary setting. What are the alternatives here Herr Direktor?
>>
>>8796328
If you weren't autistic you'd know that that's supposed to be funny.
>>
>>8796345
"For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy; then his great earnestness incapacitates him for taking a joke"
-Max Stirner
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.