[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we fellate this old Jew?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Why do we fellate this old Jew?
>>
>>8791162
We need some kind of superior who validates our lifestyle choice of only reading the least accessible books.
>>
>>8791172
this
>>
>>8791162

>lives the /lit/ life
>incredibly well read
>memorizes all the great poems and great prose passages
>against SJWs
>against pleb lit
>likes the good 2/3s of the meme trilogy
>has sex with his students
>scared David Duchovny out of studying lit which got him into acting

What's not to like?
>>
>>8791172
>>8791176
>the least accessible books

nigga bloom shills for some of the most popular, commonly read books of all time.

>shakespeare is inaccessible

???
>>
>we

Yeah, just like "we" fellate Peterson, Taleb, and all other modern "intellectuals".
>>
>>8791181

Also he loves Jane Austen, Dickens, and Tolstoy. Anon there has no idea who Bloom is.
>>
>>8791181
You know as well as I know that when they're widely read it's in schools, and they're often skimmed at that.
>>
>>8791212

Shakespeare's one of the best selling authors to exist. Not everyone reads him for school. If you actually talk around with book lovers you'd find out even the plebbiest of them have a few shakespeare plays on their shelf.
>>
>>8791212
they're read in schools but they're also widely read outside of schools by people who like to read

they're some of the most popular and influential books on modern western society/culture

they're by no means "inaccessible" for the large part
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.