[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Cursed Child literature? Is Fantastic Beasts literature?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: play and screenplay.jpg (68KB, 850x500px) Image search: [Google]
play and screenplay.jpg
68KB, 850x500px
Is Cursed Child literature?
Is Fantastic Beasts literature?
>>
>>8790521
Of course not. That's why nobody involved in the process of writing or reading those books has ever made such a claim. In fact, the only person stupid enough to ask such an idiotic question is you.
>>
>>8790521
They're not literature, they're book kino.
>>
>>8790521
Yes. It is a printed work on a page.. Guys like>>8790535
are just smug belligerent dipshits who have nothing in life if not their sense of superiority because they've stared at symbols on paper for so long. Don't worry though. He's going to die alone and rot in the same ground as all of us cretins who may have different or less schooling.
>>
The fantastic beasts book I owned 15 years ago was literally a small mock-textbook of one that Harry owned, and it had descriptions of all the magic monsters. Was way cooler than whatever this modern thing is
>>
Yes. Literature says nothing about quality.

This thread is literature.
>>
People read plays as literature and they are included in literature courses. Are screenplays not included just because the author added camera instructions?
>>
>>8790610
Only shooting screenplays have any sort of camera instruction
>>
File: 1480307283601.jpg (34KB, 480x282px) Image search: [Google]
1480307283601.jpg
34KB, 480x282px
>>8790583
I'm not >>8790535 but I'm going to address your comment. Distancing yourself from others by thinking that they are
>smug belligerent dipshits who have nothing in life if not their sense of superiority
is not the way to make a valid point. 'Having a good Education' argument is a trite one because it does not hold today. Your education past high school or your country's dropping off point for mandatory schooling is your own responsibility. This does not mean you have to pay to have an education as today Entertainment and Education are both equally free and accessible and if they are not just steal them if you feel you need it to further yourself. Having both, most people choose to be entertained than educated, it's always been like this. I have learned more on this board over the years than I could ever have by going to any book club or even some classes I had back in college. Also, if you know enough to use the word 'belligerent' you should know better.
>If this was bait, it was pretty yummy bait
yum yum
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.