[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most subversive book? And other media?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: subversive.png (626KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
subversive.png
626KB, 1000x760px
What is the most subversive book? And other media?
>>
File: 250px-ArchiePunisher.jpg (69KB, 250x384px) Image search: [Google]
250px-ArchiePunisher.jpg
69KB, 250x384px
>>8790517
subversiveness requires context. it's hard to think of "a most subversive book" without some idea of what is actually being subverted in the first place. general mass-market subversiveness for the sake of subversion would be impossible. mass-market subversion today is simply called irony, and normie fuckfaces love pseudoirony because it hides the fact that culture is intellectually bankrupt and it should all be set on fire. mass irony is for pseuds. it is now the norm

anarchy is a meme. irony is a meme. subversion is a meme. everything is a meme. there is nothing left to subvert. try not to add any more toxic garbage to the universe in the spectacularly brief period of time in which you are conscious of your own existence. minimize your ideological footprint. be evanescent and dissipate. that sounds subversive to me desu
>>
File: apocalypedia.jpg (369KB, 1200x1938px) Image search: [Google]
apocalypedia.jpg
369KB, 1200x1938px
>>8790589

Can't really say I agree with you, but I'm interested in being educated.

Pic related is something I currently find interesting. I was also thinking something along the lines of The Conspiracy Against the Human Race and Derrick Jensen's Endgame, and maybe Alan Watts.

Also interested in the opposite end of all spectrum, I'd like to be exposed to all forms of extreme.
>>
>>8790517
thoreau
>>
File: 717Xp0SzXTL._SL1025_.jpg (181KB, 1025x681px) Image search: [Google]
717Xp0SzXTL._SL1025_.jpg
181KB, 1025x681px
>>8790616
hats off to you for wanting to be educated by a self-loathing anonymous loser on 4chan. i hate to disappoint people who read but it is what it is. apocalypedia looks interesting. i like apocalypse

antinatalism is objectionable to me. i've read cioran and some ligotti and i don't get the hype but w/ev. haven't read endgame. i've read watts. zen is legit

the problem with going to look for the extremes is that beyond a certain horizon you have to give up any sense of having a centre to do so. going through epistemological wormholes changes who you are and it's hard to go back afterwards. i used to be naive about this and now i run on a combination of sheer ignorance, blind faith, total neurosis and dread

good luck hombre. life probably isn't all that complicated but reading makes it so for better and for worse. trying to find final answers made me who i am and i am now an utterly lost cause. i'm okay with this but life was easier before. i should have learned a trade and just watched hockey on the weekends. my life is basically over now so any advice you get from me comes with the seal of disapproval

i believe now in radical conformity and the total absence of irony. i think the spotlight is death and that perpetual buck-passing is the truth. don't let anything start or stop with you. this includes subversion. there is nothing there to subvert. subversion itself is a combination of self-ignorance and narcissism. that's my hot take
>>
Any left wing economics book
>>
File: 1444142049613-1.jpg (174KB, 1500x975px) Image search: [Google]
1444142049613-1.jpg
174KB, 1500x975px
Those are some big words for a positivist liberal establishment hack.
>>
>>8791004
me? positivist? liberal establishment?
>tfw hack

lord ha' mercy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.