[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most /lit/ architectural style? Neo-Byzantine has my vote.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

What is the most /lit/ architectural style? Neo-Byzantine has my vote.
>>
Brutalism
>>
>>8788885
You picked the only wrong answer.
>>
>>8788895
Explain why
>>
>>8788881
>>8788885
minecraft tier
>>
File: national-library.jpg (306KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
national-library.jpg
306KB, 500x500px
Vienna Secession

Art Nouveau but better.
>>
>>8788881
Hellenistic

How can we claim to be patrician if we don't spend our days lounging near the fountain outside the Temple of Zeus and drinking wine?
>>
Late 19th century Beaux-Arts, of course. Stanford White is among the most /lit/ of all architects.
>>
>>8788909
Brutalism is all about being ugly, cold, and unpoetic. /lit/ is, in my experience, somewhat opposed to that.

>>8788921
You do better.
>>
>>8788940
But that's the perfect description of the average /lit/ browser
>>
>>8788949
Brutalism doesn't pretend to be intelligent, though.
>>
>tfw no prairie style house
>tfw no slightly quirky bookworm gf to live in it with
>>
>>8788954
quirky xDDDDDDddDDdDDD
suicide is painless
>>
>>8788954
>tfw no study/library on the second floor with lots of windows
>>
>>8788881
mcmansion style
>>
File: addbungalow_st_marys.jpg (13KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
addbungalow_st_marys.jpg
13KB, 400x242px
>>8788957
wow, rude
>>
>>8788909
Because we're all romantics here, but shhhhh
>>
>>8788981
>ive never been to the prairies
>>
File: george4[1].jpg (13KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
george4[1].jpg
13KB, 288x216px
>>8788973
>tfw no pequeno spanish bungalo casita in Puerto Vallarta to share with a spanish cutie and to cast books all over the floor in
>>
>>8788987
It doesn't have anything to do with geographically being located in the prairies (since the style was mostly spread out throught the Midwest and East coast), but because of the horizontality of the style.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.