[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you submit your honors application

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: memethread.jpg (13KB, 226x346px) Image search: [Google]
memethread.jpg
13KB, 226x346px
>tfw you submit your honors application
>>
>>8788275
What's your thesis senpai?
>>
>>8788281
I argue Shakespeare was a homosexual, focussing on evidence in his sonnets elucidated by various modern psychoanalysts.
>>
>>8788281
It's just my application to be accepted; the only writing involved were quick essays about life goals and experiences.
>>
>>8788293

lol why
>>
>>8788293
time well spent
>>
>>8788293
excellent bait I almost repli-

FUGGG
>>
>>8788312
Shakespeare honors are dished out like candy. I vaguely recall someone's accepted thesis about the Shake possibly being a stoner.
>>
>>8788297
Have you got a topic picked?

>>8788293
imposter pls go
>>
>>8788293
It's not gay if it's a svelte adolescent. Application denied.
>>
>>8788337
You got me. I'd do it all again for those succulent (You)'s
>>
>>8788344
aww no worries dude, thank you too for that tight little (You), makes it feel like I actually have friends
>>
>>8788337
Yes.

The first essay was the meaning "Challenge, Excellence, and Growth" has in my life, and because I'm majoring in cyber security and philosophy that was easy. I also brought up that I'm a multi-instrumentalist and like to pick completely new things to learn, but made sure to not sound like those fags in middle school orchestras that play violin AND viola (poorly).

The second was a summary of a learning experience relating to a pertinent social issue and my opinion; I listened to a discussion between a friend and former teacher on whether or not education is the biggest civil rights issue in America.

The third essay was my plan for impacting the world and how the college would play a role. Again, sucked that STEM cock.

I honestly don't remember the fourth essay, because I've been working on the application for a few weeks and finished them a while back.

The only thing I'm actually worried about is my standardized testing scores. I'm dead average in that regard, despite my unweighted GPA being 3.8
>>
>>8788375
I'll be doing my honours in 2018, and we don't have to write any bullshit like that to get in. We just need to submit a proposal for our thesis and that's it. If we got the marks and they like our idea, we get in
>>
>>8788421
That sounds much better. At least if I get in I'll have a dorm in the newest building without all the normies.

I would have much rather sucked a suit off or something though
>>
>>8788335
>I vaguely recall someone's accepted thesis about the Shake possibly being a stoner
Wat
>>
>>8788431
Admittedly I go to a really small uni and professors always personally vouch for candiates, so its easy to get in
>>
How the hell do these assignments get graded if you're just flailing about within the infinitely large space of unfalsifiable thoughts and there are no widely accepted criteria for judging your work?
>>
>>8788444
nice trips
>>
>>8788444
They're marked on their academic rigour. Doesn't matter if your thesis is retarded (i.e. Shakespeare was gay), as long as you followed proper academic methods and put the work in, you'll do well.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.