[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's that word for when you realise that you'll look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bBTxSad.jpg (56KB, 382x358px) Image search: [Google]
bBTxSad.jpg
56KB, 382x358px
What's that word for when you realise that you'll look back at the previous year and a half and realise it was completely wasted?

>finished a degree I hated
>worked retailcuck part time jobs
>barely read more than 5 books
>did maybe a month's worth of productive stuff in my free time
>went to the gym regularly and lifts went up but ate lots of junk food and had coffee enough to harm sleep at times
>main hobby was taking walks or driving and feeling sad about my life and telling myself I would work extremely hard to learn productive skills tomorrow
>wasted gigantic amounts of time on internet and 4chan browsing
>told myself every day that I'd start working hard and eating healthily tomorrow and having genuine false hope almost every time
>>
Anon you sound a bit like the Knight of Infinite Resignation.
>>
>>8785070
existentialism in the past regard

everything in the future is just as meaningless btw
>>
We call it being.
>>
Life is like Ice Climber. Even if you become good at it and reach your goals, it still is fucking awful. Your sense of happiness must come from something else besides "success" in life.
>>
>>8785070
my
diary
desu
>>
Alcoholism
>>
>>8785094
fucking lol this is a good metaphor
>>
>>8785094
you just have to pick something so hard that you probably won't be able to achieve, why do u think rich dudes always talking about going to mars or curing hiv or something? it's cuz there's only a tiny chance those can happen in our lifetimes, which mean dudes who already blew through their goal of starting a billion dollar business still have something to strive for...that's what makes humans so rad, they just keep striving for greater shit, who knows what wacky shit homosapiens will dream up next, enjoy it
>>
File: 1417340377482.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1417340377482.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>8785070
welcome to postgrad life
>>
>>8785070

Not one word, part of the human experience. You will learn from it, then move on. Or not. Both things are true.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.