[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this college humor approved book infinite jest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-11-30-20-27-46.png (975KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-30-20-27-46.png
975KB, 1280x720px
Thoughts on this college humor approved book infinite jest?
>>
>>8784904
You have to start with the Greeks.
>>
>>8784904
its the most complex book ever made, definitely not for shitters like you
>>
>>8784904
look at those numales
>>
I don't know who approved the idea to shill this show on 4chan but can you tell him to stop
>>
I'd heard people describe others as 'punchable' before and always thought it was a tasteless exaggerated descriptor, it seemed implausible that someone's mere appearance could make someone else think about hurting them physically.
When my (gay) friend made me watch Adam vs everything, I suddenly knew exactly what the word meant. His show is completely unwatchable, basically 15 minute segments that explain two paragraph Wikipedia articles with snarky commentary from the a man who is absolutely insufferable to view for any amount of time. Watching him be physically and emotionally harmed on screen would bring me a strong amount of pleasure. If someone offered to let me watch them push a thumbtack through one of his fingernails for a dollar, I would give them all the money in my wallet and watch contentedly until he ran out of fingertips.
I still think infinite jest is alright, despite his apparent endorsement.
>>
>>8784904
look like leon russell's grandson
>>
>>8784962
Beware: hate and passionate love are two sides of the same affective coin, and your usage indicates you lean to the right on the Kinsey scale.
>>
>>8785020
Really made me think
>>
>>8785020
Thanks for your warning, but it's not hate that I feel, merely a desire to see a wrong righted, the man's sheer undeserved smugness begs to be corrected. It's the same feeling I get when viewing a mistake in a pattern. It's not hate and it's certainly not love. I just really wish it wasn't the way it was.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.