[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumb professors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: latest.png (166KB, 366x240px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
166KB, 366x240px
Serious question. I am a ambitious law student who wants to achieve the highest possible grades.

Passing my exams and knowing the answer is never a problem, professors arbitrarily cheating me out of 8+ grades is. They cut my grades for reasons which turn out to be arbitrary.

How do I stop this and achieve the highest possible grades? Being an asshole and filing complaints?
>>
>>8784048
in general, be more likeable and friendly towards them. everyone is biased towards people they like.

but i also think it's really unlikely that 8+ grades were taken away 'arbitrarily'. maybe you just dont understand the errors? or perhaps you're refusing to accept them?
>>
>>8784048
you seem like a faggot maybe they hate faggots
>>
>>8784073
In Holland we use grades on a scale 1-10. No matter how much I work I get an 8. Grades are rounded down and up. Eg. a 8,5 is graded a 9. Getting a 9 or a 10 seems impossible due to arbitrary grading. I have gotten 9's and 10's but mostly BS 8's.
>>
>>8784048
Stop being such an asshole. I'm a professor and I love marking down grade whores like you. Especially law students.
>>
>>8784048
You have the arguments in class. Can you apply them? Can you combine them? Can you criticize them? Congrats, you got an average grade roughly.

Have you looked at relevant stuff outside of class? Can you also do similar things to them as with the above? Congrats, you now have access to the higher grades.

Another good one is having relevant examples, in your case landmark rulings or something.
>>
>>8784048
professor here, go fuck you're self nerd, we profs donut like snooty bootys like you
>>
>>8784076
This
>>
>>8784048
Ask them, privately, to explain to you your mistakes.

If they are cheating you, they'll find no good reasons. But I imagine you'll sound like a puss anyway, intimidated by their presence, and will flinch "mmermkay, mmhm I see, yes, yes.. okay, thank you very much..."
>>
>>8784274
Well yes I have done this in the past. The problem is the professor always says: 'You have a good grade, why are you whining about this?' It's driving me nuts really.

I'm probably going to start doing this again, but past results have been 0.
>>
>>8784229
I can answer any question they throw at me. The problem is arbitrary grading. They go: 'Hmm, this is a good answer. Not perfect though. 8/10.'

The problem is the professors are fucking shit and it is driving me insane because this is just a precursor: the judges will be fucking shit too and I will lose cases I should have won but won't because everyone is shit and I'm too fucking intelligent for this shit

Seriously, fuck all the fucking retards on this fucking planet.
>>
>>8784430
This will not be unbumped.
>>
>>8784430
Give some examples of your questions and the answers you would give.
>>
File: zz1475333505241.jpg (123KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
zz1475333505241.jpg
123KB, 566x800px
>>8784048
Be female and cute. Be friendly and flirt mildly, ask smart questions.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.