[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck you i like her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: morrison_postcard.jpg (79KB, 280x396px) Image search: [Google]
morrison_postcard.jpg
79KB, 280x396px
fuck you i like her
>>
>>8780552
get off my board redditor
>>
>>8780552
Me too. I'm mad that people recommend Beloved first though.
>>
That's cool. I don't like her at all, but everyone has different tastes.
>>
killing meee softlyyyyy
>>
>The white man came up to Leshawnda and said "get out of here you nigger. You smelly nigger you aren't no good compared to me the white." Leshawnda sighed deep in her bones and the rainbows of Africa shone through her teeth like African buzzing bees and she said "not today white man" and Maya Angelou wrote a poem about it called "The Dream-Bird Sings the Rainbows of the Caged Sun."

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>8780552
Once more with feeling, (and examples) or the plebs wont believe you.
>>
>>8780581
kek
>>
File: IMG_0136.jpg (24KB, 220x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
24KB, 220x281px
Fuck you I like him
>>
>>8780595
i like kafka too
>>
>>8780595
Fucking dreadful.
>>
>>8780595
That Steve King?
>>
>>8780552
>racism is bad mmmkay
Morrison really makes you think
>>
>>8780552
i mean you can like her but i'm with >>8780567
and >>8780699

i find her kinda insufferable, and the fact how every few years she feels obligates to make some deliberately antagonizing remark that gets transformed into clickbait only reinforces my distaste for her work
>>
Song of Solomon is legitimately good, brahs.
>>
>>8780703
her remarks don't need to be transformed into clickbait when she writes clickbait herself

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/11/21/making-america-white-again
>>
>>8780552
bilaterally hume?
>>
>>8781399
>Unlike any nation in Europe, the United States holds whiteness as the unifying force. Here, for many people, the definition of “Americanness” is color.
>Unlike any nation in Europe
kek
fucking inner city education
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.