[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ancient and their philosophies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: ancient-god.jpg (311KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
ancient-god.jpg
311KB, 1024x732px
Can someone recommend me something that might be useful when trying to create the philosophy shared by villains for a story I'm making?

Well, not exactly villains, but a race of ancients that had(have) a philosophy that drives their actions and instantly makes them enemies of any other race on the planet.

I'm trying to create a world just like LotR, but I don't want the main antagonists to be like "I just hate life/I want power/I'm just evil because reasons".

I don't know if what I want is very well explained. In any case, I just want you to recommend me something like interesting philosophies or beliefs depicted on any media.

Also books where the main story is about ancient races coming back to life and fighting against the current dominant race.

Please
>>
File: hair copy.jpg (62KB, 720x441px) Image search: [Google]
hair copy.jpg
62KB, 720x441px
You just need to read more history and philosophy.

You don't even need to make another LotRs. Whatever it is stewing in the back of your head, put it on the back burner and read up on the real world and old world it once was.

Here's an easy primer in philosophy
http://www.historyofphilosophy.net/
>>
>>8780548
Thank you, anon. Although, I have to admit that I wanted to avoid reading the whole history of philosophy. I expected you to share philosophies that you found interesting when reading. Nevertheless, I'll give that website a try.
>>
>>8780447
A rascist elitist pure blood nazi nietzschean genocidal cult. Maybe make them gnostic and the holders of the true blood in a world they see as evil. Then they see themselves as those carrying the holy grail of divine blood while cleaning up the other humans who are the descendents of evil gods. All other people would view it as a genocidal cult. This could be a pretty liberal book if you liked.

Make them a luciferian gnostic pure blood genocidal totalitarian tribal cult. That is fantastic and has relation to reality.

:)
>>
>>8780447

Try the Talmuds, maybe.
>>
>>8780894
Don't you see you've now written it for him?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.