[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What books should I read to become whole? Pic extremely related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: download (4).jpg (8KB, 294x172px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8KB, 294x172px
What books should I read to become whole?
Pic extremely related
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp8171733.jpg (82KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp8171733.jpg
82KB, 450x470px
Do not read.

Contemplate.
>>
Aristophanes
>>
The Phenomenology of Spirit
>>
>>8779826
My Diary Desu
>>
"Cœur double" by Marcel Schwob
>>
Your picture was made as an illustration of that bit in the Symposium right? What's the original source?
>>
>>8780219
Google says it's a doodle by Dr.Tom Stockmann.
>>
Reading separates you.

At most, write.

Do not read, contemplate. —Oracle at Delphi
>>
Take LSD instead
>>
File: walk_the_earth.jpg (52KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
walk_the_earth.jpg
52KB, 853x480px
>>
>>8780219
Yes. It was Aristophanes' explanation of love. Im assuming >>8779874 was making a joke referencing that.
>>
>>8779826
>What books should I read to become whole?

How stupid can you be, find your other half dont fucken read
>>
File: Crompton Divided.jpg (124KB, 623x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Crompton Divided.jpg
124KB, 623x1044px
>>8779826

I recommend Crompton Divided, by Robert Sheckley.
>>
The Story of Philosophy by Durant
Wind, Sand and Stars and The Little Prince by Saint Exupery
The Tao Te Ching
Labyrinths by Borges
Prometheus Rising by Wilson
The Book by Alan Watts
The Invisibles by Morrison
Portrait of the Artist by Joyce
Moby Dick by Melville
>>
>>8783037
I've actually read everything on that list, and they're all just ordinary books.

To begin to be whole requires methods, not reading.
>>
>>8783051
Yeah and a hammer won't build you a fence but it fucking helps.
>>
>>8783713
Hammers are useless.

In terms of fence building you could just pick up any hand sized rock and get the same result as if you went to McKikeburgers superstore and paid $9.99 for a fancy hammer
>>
>>8783736
Wow.
>>
>>8783736
Rocks aren't ready to hand
>>
A book on sex?
>>
File: 300x300.jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
43KB, 300x300px
You are a thorus, so you'll never be whole.

Not that you can't, just that you won't. When you think this impossibility in terms of what you can or can not is when you transform the impossible into your impotence.

Why does it matter who are you?

Where are you?

Me? I'm eating Hegel's Bagels(tm)!.
>>
JUNG
U
N
G
>>
>>8779826
Take the MBTI test and report back with your type, that way we can know what you likely currently know/feel/have experienced and what you lack. Subsequently we can recommend a book that informs you in the area(s) in which you are lacking.
>>
>>8785732

INTP
>>
>>8786728
Which test did you take? The most accurate is the Socionics Type Assistant, do that one and see if it's the same.
>>
>>8783736
pathetic
>>
>>8780478
Kys junkie
>>
>>8786750
says the shill
>>
>>8785732
>MBTI test
Sigh...
>>
>>8786733
>Socionics Type Assistant

I took this and got ISTp.

16personalities was INTP

Another test gave me ISTJ

After listening to a bunch of youtubes, I lean towards INTP

Socionics was kind of difficult because it asked me to not give my at work answers, but I always feel at work unless I'm either by myself and in a state of flow, on drugs, or having a mind blowing fuck
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.