[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that you don't have to do anything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Is it true that you don't have to do anything?
>>
>>8777187
You have to post literature related threads

sage and report
>>
>>8777194
>you have to
Do I really though?
>>
>>8777187
It's a comfy thought. But idleness dements the brain. I've been lying in bed for 15 months now, and I've taken to applying to physical labor jobs for shitty pay out of pure restlessness.
>>8777207
You don't have to, but your thread will likely be deleted by newfag janitors.
>>
>>8777187
>>
"it's hip to fuck bees" - batrick bateman
>>
>>8777283
horrible, terrible, damaging advice
>>
Nah, you don't have to do shit. You can live with your mom and/or get welfare. Eventyally, a parent will die and leave you tons of money. Get a Jew to invest that money and just rake it in until the day you die of a heart attack or get fused to your bed.

You can do that. But you shouldn't. Life is hard, my dude. Rise to the occasion. Find your drive. Your passion. Even if you have to fake it at first. Coasting is possible, but it's better to be in control of your life. How many actual decisions have you ever made in your life? Not a whole lot, if wager. Do you even know who you are, really? How is the world different due to your conscious actions? This shit is hard, but if you put serious effort in, then you'll see serious results; results YOU had a hand in. Something you can proudly point to and say: I did that

4chan and reddit are life-consuming. They're dangerous and I bet you spend hours on here every single day. I go through phases, and every time I become more aware of just how crippling these are. Go hiking. Read books. Write a play. Learn an instrument or another language. But just for your own sake, do not succumb to these modern temptations that lead to meaninglessness.

You can do it, bro. But it's gonna take a lot of work.
>>
>>8777309
iromic shitposteng
>>
>>8777304
How so?
>>
>>8777187
sure honey
>>
>>8777309
>tfw I used to be a hiker, played cello and trombone, and knew spanish
>tfw the meaninglessness I felt brought me here

btw kill yourself
>>
>>8777341
Oh yeah, one more thing I forgot to mention of you want to fight the onslaught of meaninglessness:

Don't play the cello
>>
you have to breathe or else you have to kill yourself.
>>
>>8777309
Why do all that when I can just end my life?
>>
>>8777309
unironically good post coach-anon
>>
>>8777519

>what are dialectics
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.