[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these any good books to read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: poll.jpg (8KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
poll.jpg
8KB, 233x216px
Should I read these? I heard theyre quite alright.

Im not a turbo autistic reader so mind me

I just want to read a good book

Catch-22
Atlas Shrugged
>>
>>8775635
ovetly political books are weird for me, so imma have to give them a pass. especially Ayn
>>
Read 1984 if you're a libfag, read Atlas Shrugged if you're a /pol/fag, read Catch-22 if you're a well adjusted individual.
>>
>>8775647
THanks

I think Ill go with 1984 and catch22 very likely but my main worry is about the Atlas one

I read a summary of it and what kind of a book it should be, and Im really not sure as Im not that into politics either.

Can you recommend a third book to go with the two, one that would be a nice comfy classic that would fall to the category of "read if youre a well adjusted individual" as well.

Since I made this thread, Ill ask away

Are all of hemingways books similar in writing style? There were things in for whom the bell tolls, that I disliked and wonder if most of his books are quite similar in writing style, I felt like they were a bit too slow for anything to happen or something like that.
>>
Switch out Atlas Shrugged for Anthem if you haven't read anything by Ayn Rand yet. Don't buy into identitarian nonsense.
>>
>>8775909
They are no worry. They are pilgrims, not colonists.
>>
>>8775731
Full disclaimer: I'm a faggot and my favourite book is Atlas Shrugged

I fully recommend it, but ONLY if you're okay with hundreds of pages of political/philosophical monologues.
>>
>>8776152
weren't the pilgrims colonists?
>>
File: rn99I09.jpg (116KB, 537x760px) Image search: [Google]
rn99I09.jpg
116KB, 537x760px
>>8775635
Read them in the order you listed them, and don't feel bad if you never finish Rand.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.