[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hero or villain? man or myth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: denis-rouvre.jpg (38KB, 534x561px)
denis-rouvre.jpg
38KB, 534x561px
hero or villain?
man or myth?
>>
>>8772207
After reading The Elementary Particles, I found at his heart he is actually astoundingly sweet and sentimental.
He is the hero we need and society is the villain
>>
File: latest-1.jpg (192KB, 1088x858px)
latest-1.jpg
192KB, 1088x858px
>>8772207
villian
>>
both
>>
>>8772211
I'd have to agree. A very sad man that shows us how impossible the idea of love in a "sexually liberated" world is, even for those at the top of the sexual food chain, so to speak. The overt offensiveness of The Elementary Particles is both to prove a point (it works quite well - Houellebecq is nowhere near as extreme as some shitty, sensitive readers would make you think) and, I think, as a way to escape vulnerability.
>>
hero
man. painfully man.
>>
this man in my country is nothing

notkiddingheisajoke
>>
>>8772471
Elaborate, I was speaking to a French girl about him and she simply said he is controversial
>>
>>8772211
fpbp
>>
File: JUSTE.png (2MB, 1372x1025px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTE.png
2MB, 1372x1025px
>>
>>8772493
that will be you someday
>>
>>8772207
>In April 2008, Houellebecq's estranged mother, Lucie Ceccaldi, returned to France to publish The Innocent One, a rebuttal of his alleged mis-characterization of her parenting as contained in the novel. In press interviews, she promised that "if he has the misfortune of sticking my name on anything again he'll get my walking stick in his face and that'll knock his teeth out."

What a nice woman.
>>
>>8772471
The French are the biggest pseuds in the Western world. If they dislike something then it's probably good, and if they like something then it's probably bad.
>>
>>8772514
I don't doubt it
>>
>>8772527
Nasty woman
>>
>>8772471
Jesus said, "No prophet is accepted in his own village; no physician heals those who know him."
>>
>>8772543
Philosophy would be far better if Germany subjugated France 500 years ago and turned the country into a plantation of illiterate surfs. The French are subhuman.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.