[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought pic related. What should i expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 367_large.jpg (54KB, 296x450px) Image search: [Google]
367_large.jpg
54KB, 296x450px
Just bought pic related. What should i expect?
>>
Sentimental cliched drama full of bullshit whining
>>
>>8771899
Whinging cuck
>>
>>8771908
>>8771913
Is it really that bad?
>>
>>8771960
Well figure it out for yourself, it's short nigga
>>
>>8771899
The book that invented the friend zone.
>>
>>8771960

goethe regretted writing it but it was important for the time.
>>
>>8771908
Werther is sentimental. But Goethe obviously isn't suggesting we should be like werther
>>
>>8772035
It doesn't imply that Goethe made Werther as a guide-line whatever. I once attended a lecture on Lermontov and the teacher said that Goethe made Werther to lure out the bad traits of his character and suppress his own negative view of the world. He made this character to not become one, essentially
>>
File: goethe11.gif (19KB, 507x515px) Image search: [Google]
goethe11.gif
19KB, 507x515px
>translation

I honestly don't know.
>>
>>8772001
Only because people started suciding all across Germany because of his book

To OP expect a nice introspection in the way you enjoy things in life
>>
>>8771899
The Room from the point of view of Mark if Mark ended up like Johnny
>>
>>8772130
Kinda like Dosto with Notes from Underground l?
>>
>>8771899
a moaning faggot
>>
>>8772200
Well Dost made his "Notes" as a personal story, but not just about his own perception. To me it's a book about universal themes, such as rebellion, nihilism as a condition. The reason it's so popular amongst /r9k/ meme frogs is the same as I mentioned, it broadly describes inner thoughts one wouldn't dare to express
>>
>>8772147
Hey whats that comic say, can you translate it for me?
>>
>>8772232
>reading translations

I can't tell if that's the joke or you actually want a translation.

>When I'm old and frail will you take care of me?
>Sure thing, bro!
>That's nice of you.
>I need to pee.
>I'm coming.
>There you go, I'll turn you around so nobody can see you piss yourself.
>>
>>8772267
Ah now I can understand it, thats pretty funny, thank you :)
>>
>>8772275
glad u enjoyed it ^.^
>>
Foscolo improved on the idea in Jacopo Ortis
>>
>>8771899
200 year old version of My Twisted World
>>
>What should i expect?
Suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>8771899
Either you'll find it hysterical or depressing. Napoleon read it seven times
>>
>>8773364
Beat me to it. This Anon is exactly right.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.