[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I steal audiobooks deal with it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: N01754_10.jpg (109KB, 1173x1536px) Image search: [Google]
N01754_10.jpg
109KB, 1173x1536px
I uploaded 6 new audiobooks today.

https://twitter.com/audiobookbay
>>
>op actually delivered the fukuyama book i asked for in the last thread
HOLY SHIT! Thank you so much, dude!
>>
>>8772202
We can request books?

A bunch of Ann Patchett audio books have disappeared from online in the last few years. It'd be nice to see some of those up and about again.
>>
File: 1418671494156.jpg (2MB, 1930x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1418671494156.jpg
2MB, 1930x1296px
>>8772202
no problem

>>8772223
yea you can request but only non fiction or very good fiction.
>>
>>8772576
>or very good fiction.
Is this how you say "I can find some really shit Frank Herbert audio book torrents, but I don't have access to anything substantial like Ann Patchett"?
>>
File: dream_6bedd2eb1f.jpg (186KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dream_6bedd2eb1f.jpg
186KB, 800x450px
>>8773681
I have acess to everything there is on audible and audiobooks.com , i just dont want to spend money on shitty fiction books
>>
>>8771664
>I steal audiobooks
>>8773939
>I have acess to everything there is on audible and audiobooks.com , i just dont want to spend money
So you're not stealing them, you're buying them. And then trying to be an elitist when the fiction is Frank Herbert tier.

Interesting.
>>
>>8773950
Yes i buy them and put hem online.
Either way i dont know why you care.
>>
Hey thanks, if you can upload Good Manners for nice people who sometimes say fuck that would be great.

The torrent version is screwed up and its a shame. Thanks again, I'll definitely keep your twitter on the side
>>
>>8774187
In which format/codec do they come originally?
>>
>>8774187
>Either way i dont know why you care.
Don't get butt hurt bro, I just wouldn't get a stick in my ass about quality if I were uploading shit like Herbert.
>>
>>8774829
Maube thats why the disclaimer, so noone asks stuff like that again
>>
>>8774673
.aa or mp3 >>8774673
>>
>>8775125
Can .aa be extracted/converted losslessly?
I read somewhere that .aa is mp3+drm and .aax is aac+drm...

Are you doing conversions yourself (for archive.org) or is it some automated process?
Anyway, a good way to minimize data with audiobooks is to downmix to mono and convert to Opus (Foobar can do that in one step). Opus already sounds pretty good at ~40kbps. This is relevant for mobile devices and slow internet.

But as long as you also upload the original quality (or closest to it) it's all good. Us autists can then convert to whatever.
>>
>>8775205
I convert .aa to .aax with windows media player and them i convert .aax to .mp3 with a program i found online
>>
>>8775811
that sounds wrong. are you sure you know what you're doing?
>>
>>8775829
It works.
>>
>>8774342
is the audio fucked?
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/10509527/Good_Manners_for_Nice_People_Who_Sometimes_Say_Fuck_-_Amy_Alkon
>>
>>8771664
>let me put up a social account so the feds can pull a demonoid/kat/torrentz faster on me.
>>
>>8776125
Yeah, it really sucks. Ive already read it but my friend who is a trucker likes to listen to audio books during the ride.

Hell id recommend it to anyone
>>
>>8776647
Ok i will upload it tomorrow
>>
>>8776647
https://twitter.com/audiobookbay/status/803580123698102272
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.