[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wb/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1479617710603.jpg (50KB, 613x771px) Image search: [Google]
1479617710603.jpg
50KB, 613x771px
Official Winterball Thread!
Official couples:
/pol/o/
[s4s]/c/
/m/int/
/cgl/u/
/d/toy/x/mlp/
/his/tg/vp/
/cm/qst/
/fit/lit/
/a/g/
/k/an/
/co/ck/
/aco/wsr/
/out/vr/ Are going camping
[r9k] will orbit /int/

This year, /lit/ is going with /fit/.
We are taking part in the Wacky Races wear-by /fit/ will princess carry /lit/ and run the course himself.
We have yet to decide what we will wear, though we may need to decide for /fit/ as well.
>>
>>8769202
this.
Anyone legitimately interested in "board culture" or retarded shit like OP's faggy winterball is an idiot and an autist.
>>
>>8769196
Go to a doctor

I feel sorry for yourself
>>
this is not literature
>>
Why do you keep posting this stupid shit on every fucking board?

This has nothing to do with literature. Stop displacing on-topic threads with your retarded forum games.
>>
File: 6423.png (184KB, 218x585px) Image search: [Google]
6423.png
184KB, 218x585px
Sure is NO-FUN in here...
>>
>>8769202
>>8769209
>>8769213
>>8769227
>>8769267
>if it's not race-bait or /r9k/ threads then I don't want it!
>>
>>8769227
This
>>
>>8769471
Kill yourself immediately
>>
still think this is the way to go. op's pic would be good if 4chan had a philosophy board, WHICH IT DESPERATELY NEEDS SO WE CAN GET ALL THE FUCKING ZIZEKPOSTERS OUT OF /LIT/
>>
>>8769492
>/phil/ board
>rolling sticky: are blacks really people?
>>
I go on both /fit/ and /lit/, does that mean i'm going to the ball with myself?
>>
>>8769512
Yes.
>>
>>8769457
Not skinny enough, please end life.
>>
Why are we going with /fit/? /fit/ is very dumb.
>>
Still am not satisfied with our /lit/ girl. I've been trying to come up with something since the last thread.
>>
Stop posting this fucking garbage. Jesus christ, how pathetic are you to take the time to post this trash?
>>
>>8769776
Look buddy you're on the shitty literature section of an anime imageboard copied directly from the Japanese. You can always go to reddit if weird people posting weird shit on 4chan makes you mad.
>>
>>8769782
Pretty good point, but I'll still tell you: fuck off, get a life.
>>
File: And cat.jpg (8KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
And cat.jpg
8KB, 401x401px
>>8769457
I have black hair. No glasses.

And I'm not going to your damn ball. I'm reading
>>
>>8769502
a /phil/ board would be a fucking cesspit, but think how clean and pure and unsullied /lit/ would be without all that sophomoric whining...
>>
>>8769761
>lit
>leftist

This place is far right into the traditionalist category.
>>
>>8769492
Mate.....what do you think /his/ is for?
It's history and humanities, half of their shit is philosophy, the other half is roman empire baiting.
>>
>>8769196
Came from /fit/

What up?
>>
Why are we the girl? It makes far more sense that we get a dumb slutty teen obsessed with social media that posts her squats on twitter than to be a female writer/reader. I mean, women readers only read YA and adult genre so why are we giving up on our dicks? I say we are Plato, Pinecone, DFW, Tolstoi and Cervantes. Fuck this shy loli shit
#NotMyLit
>>
>>8770507
Because /lit/ has one of the highest number of female to male ratios on this site.
Also, shy book nerd is cute, fuck you.
>>
>>8770519
Prove it.
Also it is general consensus that women dont really read, Schopenhauer made it pretty clear.
>>
>>8770084
There are some pea-brained Christcucks and the the usual pol traffic, but no. You don't understand just how leftist this place is.

No, not "liberal" either.
>>
>>8770519
>/lit/ has one of the highest number of female to male ratios on this site
citation needed
>>
>>8770507
You're the cancer, not only of this board, but of this entire site.

Please proceed to helium mask.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.