[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imitate the writing style of any author and others guess the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Vladimir_Nabokov_1969b.jpg (443KB, 678x966px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir_Nabokov_1969b.jpg
443KB, 678x966px
Imitate the writing style of any author and others guess the author based on the writing style.

I'll start:
>>
>>8767341
Anne Frank
>>
>>8767350
>shit, I don't like this post because it messes with my liberal sensibilities, but if I attack it outright then people will know I'm a redditor...
>I got it! I'll say HE'S a redditor! man, wait till /r/4chan sees this!
>>
>>8767368
don't act like a bitch, your joke was stupid and I'd bet the farm you never read her diary
>>
We moderns have been amiss of one thing: we NEED convention to love. Lust, as instinct, is manifold and insatiable; commitment, as convention, relies on the expectation of metaphysical fulfillment to confine two people together. But knock down the edifice - peel away the surface of convention - and what do you have left? That is how people loved in the golden age of romance: the sentimental songs, the flowers and chocolates, were rituals that people NEEDED, they were the necessary lies that made it possible to love. All of this is behind us now - and what? Should we - lament? How now? Should we not rejoice? Is this not a triumph for - science?
>>
>>8767378
Jokes are supposed to be stupid. when humor becomes no laughing matter, it's not funny.
>>
>>8767389
That you would explain this shit joke that anybody who has only heard of Anne Frank would understand is hilarious. That you think I am a liberal because I thought you were an imbecile is just sad, it makes us all look bad.
>>
>>8767389
this isn't me (>>8767346), but it's still correct.
>>
>>8767341
Donald trump
>>
>>8767350
There is nothing wrong with Reddit.
>>
>>8767439
are you saying that donald trump doesn't write?
>>
File: you tried.jpg (8KB, 221x278px) Image search: [Google]
you tried.jpg
8KB, 221x278px
>>8767415
In the style of John Green?
>>
>>8767443
He said /r/books, not the whole of Reddit. Improve your reading comprehension.
>>
>>8767491
yeah /r/TheRedPill is pretty good
>>
>>8767432
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>8767415
This is just not correct.
>>
>>8767398
Milan Kundera
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.