[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wat does lit think of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 51530701.jpg (42KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
51530701.jpg
42KB, 450x450px
wat does lit think of this
>>
A bit disappointing, I expected more from Norm. I liked the ghostwriter conceit and how the two stories intersected, but the balance between the biographical and the fantastical elements wasn't handled that well.
>>
>>8766649
Watched a few episodes of his podcast. Seems a bit thick.

And why do people find his dad-tier jokes that he laughs at himself funny? Because of his delivery (it's decent, I concede that)?
>>
>>8766678
He has a unique style of comedy, his voice and demeanor in particular are a character that's bred for ironic comedy.

I remember hearing in one of his interviews that his style of comedy was 'a comedian's comedian'. I'm a huge fan of comedy and he's at the top of my list. His roast of Bob Saget was the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen.

the audiobook narrated by him is the only way to ingest this read.
*spoilers*
>suicide
>gambling
>mob bosses
>satan
>shemales
>adameget
>suicide
>wild turkey 101
>ghosts
>snl
>stalking
>pepper spray
>prison rape
>keno

best book i've ever read
>>
>>8766688
Norm, pls go exercise. You got terribly fat.
>>
>>8766688
norm fat
>>
>>8766740
:<
>>
>>8766649
It's enjoyable and a good display of Norm's talent. 95% of it is just his brand of comedy, but there are sprinkles that show he's capable of writing powerful emotion. It does get dragged down by the autobiographical aspect and the over-retardization of Adam Eget and Norm himself at times.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.