[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else knows nothing? But there are two meanings.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: melancholy.jpg (69KB, 745x557px) Image search: [Google]
melancholy.jpg
69KB, 745x557px
Who else knows nothing?

But there are two meanings.
>>
A good friend of mine knew that he hnew nothing. Then he killed himself.
>>
>>8764413
I know nothing. i know so little i dont even know the second meaning to that statement
>>
1) The author suggests that he himself knows nothing, hence the "else."

2) Similarly, the author suggests that he is not aware of anyone else who knows nothing. It may be taken as a sign of loneliness (in wanting to find someone who's reached his conclusions) or arrogance (in believing no one could reach his conclusion).
>>
>>8764413
okay alright fine, i think i see wher you are coming from, here....
But what about gravity? Do you not know that when you jump up ( implying you are on earth ) that you will land back down? here we take the scientist maybe, someone who always answers, that is debatable. Because, what if, one day, you jump, and you don't come back down?.. Stay spooped
>>
The only thing I know is that knowing nothing is better than knowing it all.
>>
>>8765509
Thank you Hume, you Scottish twat.
>>
>>8765165
1) to not know anything

2) to be intimately familiar with "nothingness"
>>
>>8765596
i don't get it, what is wrong with what I said?? :l
>>
>>8764413
i know about my ass (lol it farts)
>>
OP here.

The meanings:

1) you know nothing like socrates.
2) you're lost and you don't know anything anymore, you probably understand nothing too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.