[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: samuel r delany.jpg (44KB, 325x389px) Image search: [Google]
samuel r delany.jpg
44KB, 325x389px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
he was always paranoid that he didn't wash all the jizz out of his beard which made him extremely self-concious
>>
Angry that poets are no longer hailed as the masters of language. and worshiped the way rappers are today.

Cheer up, Chip. Maybe Jodorowsky will make a film out of "Hogg".
>>
>>8762353
What's that?
>>
>>8762193
Just obsessed with bodily functions, really. He has one book that isn't like that, but I can never remember which one it is.
>>
File: 1463217269565.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463217269565.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>>8762353

Why is it okay for gay people to write that kind of stuff (see also Burroughs, Gide, Mann) but not straight people? Everyone throws a hissy fit over Lolita but Death in Venice "has been pivotal in introducing the discourse of same-sex desire into general culture" according to wikipedia. Seems like a huge double standard desu.

I mean Oscar Wilde fucked dozens of young boys and nobody bats an eyelid, it's uncanny. It really makes me wonder about those /pol/ conspiracies.
>>
>>8762385
>Everyone throws a hissy fit over Lolita
Something tells me you're American.
>Oscar Wilde fucked dozens of young boys and nobody bats an eyelid
Yeah, they didn't even humiliate him in a public trial and sent him to rot in jail for a while, only to let him out just in time for him not to die in there. Fucking Victorian liberals, man.
>>
>>8762199
>>8762199
doubles of truth
>>
>>8762385

What about Sade and Bataille?
Or that Naked Lunch had to go to a state supreme court to even be sold?
>>
>>8762193
He is a black man. It's his birthright to be angry.
>>
>>8762463
all lives anger
>>
>>8762385
>Who is De Sade
>>
>>8762360
GOOGLE, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU USE IT?

jesus christ, kids these days couldn't take a piss by themselves unless there was a fucking youtube instructional video and a reddit to tell them where to aim.
>>
>>8762378
Babel-17. pretty good book, would make a good film as long as they didn't get ScarJo to play Rydra Wong.
>>
>>8762385
the Marquis de sade would like to have a talk with you anon
>>
>>8762199
Sick beard tho
>>
>>8762193
>was
he's still alive, bozo
>>
>>8762193
Gay Pedophile.
Now Read Hogg and Dhalgren.
>>
File: Untitled.png (344KB, 663x838px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
344KB, 663x838px
>>8762451

Nope.

>>8762451

He went to jail because he made a false libel suit, not because of pederasty. After he got out he went on vacation in Italy where he promptly started fucking more kids.

>>8762455

Burroughs, Battaile are fine now, but Nabokov's Lolita is still routinely attacked for being "sexist." I mean Burroughs literally sodomized Moroccan boys how much more "problematic" can you be?

>>8762465
>>8763780

De Sade is seen as a harmless eccentric, he's too obscure by modern standards to cause much anger. They made a movie out of Lolita and there is no better way to get Americans' attention than by showing them a movie.
>>
>>8764445
>De Sade is seen as a harmless eccentric, he's too obscure by modern standards to cause much anger. They made a movie out of Lolita and there is no better way to get Americans' attention than by showing them a movie.

i take it Salo has never seen an American release?
>>
>>8764445
>I mean Burroughs literally sodomized Moroccan boys how much more "problematic" can you be?
why you'd have to murder your wife!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.