[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does lit appreciate Donna Tart?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: tartt_01_body.jpg (29KB, 548x753px) Image search: [Google]
tartt_01_body.jpg
29KB, 548x753px
Does lit appreciate Donna Tart?
>>
more like Donna Shag, am i rite? ;D
>>
>>8758167
Looks like the hot girl from Twin Peaks desu
>>
>>8758203
had a hip girlfriend once buy me the 80s playboy she was on the cover of because id always talk about how big a crush i had on her

>>8758167
literally who
>>
>>8758206
>you will enter the bathroom immediately after she's just taken a massive, reeking shit
>>
>>8758167
for her, I would donna tart in my mouth
>>
>>8758206
>had a hip girlfriend once buy me the 80s playboy she was on the cover of because id always talk about how big a crush i had on her
what a cuckquean
>>
>>8758217
Are you the our Joyce?
>>
The end of The Goldfinch was just fucking insulting. Half-baked high school stoner philosophising. It ties up absolutely nothing in the story.
>>
I want to write highly sexualized posts on /lit/ about Donna Tartt bossing me around and then somehow have Donna Tartt discover that I posted them and confront me about it and very assertively dress me down for being so inappropriate and then while I'm stammering and trying to apologize she keeps interrupting me which makes me more and more nervous and it ends with me between her stockinged legs eating her out while she acts like this resolution was inevitable from the beginning
>>
I appriciate all qt's
>>
>>8758167
My mom does.

I didn't know she was this cute.
>>
>>8759179
Are there any women left who aren't whores?
>>
File: donna-tartt-9.w190.h190.2x.jpg (13KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
donna-tartt-9.w190.h190.2x.jpg
13KB, 380x380px
She looked like a 80s post-punk/goth singer
>>
File: donna_tartt.jpg (131KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
donna_tartt.jpg
131KB, 750x500px
She's got the stern headmistress thing going on these days
>>
>>8759184
it's all anecdotal. I was fucking a divorced woman who had a fraction of my partners at 35 than I did at 27.
>>
>>8759183
Dude, it's your mom.
>>
File: donnatartt.jpg (69KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
donnatartt.jpg
69KB, 333x333px
CUTE
>>
>>8759184
how bad is two guys at age 21?
>>
:3
>>
I was planning on buying The Goldfinch for christmas. Is it any good. It seems interesting and, not gonna lie, I'm the kinda person that worries about not reading more female authors.
>>
>>8759240
Warning sign desu

If she doesn't already view relationships as the female equivalent of how a neckbeard views video games, i.e. as "your central hobby/meaningful thing that you do until you imperceptibly get bored of it and another one comes along," she's at least on the path to it. One of them was presumably a high school boyfriend that meant nothing and just "happened" because she was pretty and courted as a matter of course, and the second one was the same process repeating in university.

Also too young for the technicality of steady relationships to mean anything other than that they were accidentally steady enough not to need rapid replacing. But for a twist of fate she might have taken 40 dicks. Can't tell anything about her character.

Of course, if they were casual sex, that's a different story. Only bang, avoid commitment.
>>
>>8759240
Not good desu, but considering chastity and marriage are something men don't commit to, it's hard to expect many women to stay virtuous. Our culture expects women to share their pussies with at least 10 men during their twenties.
>>
>>8759264
Thanks for the long reply. The second guy is me, for clarification.
>>
>>8759263

I wrote about the ending earlier on in the thread. Pissed me off to no end. Also, the constant references were annoying. 'Oh look at all these cultural things I'm nodding at, look at how clever I am for name dropping Dostoevsky and Arvo Part.'

It's still worth a read though. Parts are enjoyable and it's a very easy read despite its length.
>>
>>8759334
It's cheap, so I'll take a look. Have you read any of her other works?
>>
>>8758167
>read The Secret History they said
>we know you'll like, it's literary and smart and shit
>it's shit alright
>blatant idiotism inside
>knowledgeable classics professor throwing blatant historical fairytales about Tiberius
>plot not going anywhere
>super smart student successfully mushroompicking Amanita caesarea in NORTH FUCKING AMERICA
>>
File: yard_forage9.png (326KB, 486x520px) Image search: [Google]
yard_forage9.png
326KB, 486x520px
>>8759346
>super smart student successfully mushroompicking Amanita caesarea in NORTH FUCKING AMERICA

to be fair, there is an American Caesar's Mushroom (Amanita Jacksonii) that looks almost identical and is also edible, though not quite as tasty. They are actually popping off near my house right now lol (Georgiafag here)
>>
>>8759334
She's try hard as fuck
>>
>>8758192
I don't know about Tart,
but her face is art.
>>
I'd let her Donna Shart in my mouth
>>
mfw she was in a relationship with Bret Easton Ellis.
>>
I thought The Secret History was pretty good. Haven't read anything else by her.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.