[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Cx9A5SpWgAAoazy.jpg (108KB, 566x750px) Image search: [Google]
Cx9A5SpWgAAoazy.jpg
108KB, 566x750px
>tfw
>>
>Black 15 year old Aki
dropped. Why would you even read the whole thing, rage about it, and post it on /lit/?
>>
File: Untitled.png (180KB, 868x932px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
180KB, 868x932px
>>8756378
I can find things to trigger myself as well. Pic related, its a friend's book lost of goodreads.

My question is, why do you seek out thinks that outrage you? Clickbait makes me ill, why are some people drawn to it.

Clearly some confused dykey girl exists and would want to read this, and honestly you have a good chance of getting this published over other genre-crap about a hero NEET you might write, so why get mad about it.
>>
>>8756442
nah I just find dumb shit roving the internet sometimes and post it here for laughs.
>>
>>8756442
I'm literally browsing reddit, twitter, and facebook for 2-3 hours each day to post screenshots of people I disagree with on /pol/, /lit/, and /r9k/, to validate my beliefs and engage in circlejerks.

Take the redpill
>>
File: get-off-the-internet-wallpaper.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
get-off-the-internet-wallpaper.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>8756478
>>8756471
>>
Why are women and minorities so fucking self-obsessed?
>>
>>8756532
Humans are alone in their head, thus tend to give high priority to themselves. If we were all Betazoid things would be better.
>>
>>8756558
So white men are Betazoids, because they're not conceited narcissistic cunts?
>>
>>8756564
White men like you and me are simply inherently superior
>>
>>8756564
humans are not betazoids anon
>>
>>8756577
But that women is clearly both Betazoid and human. Ian Troi was a human Starfleet officer.
>>
>>8756532
70+ years of consumer culture can have very weird effects on human beings. By pre WWII standards most people living today would be considered pathological narcissists. /pol/ is as obsessed with fetishized identity as tumblr teens. They've internalized this cartoonish ideal of masculinity composed in equal parts of archetypical 50s dad, Proud Viking Warrior, and the jocks who bullied them back in high school
>>
>>8756586
If she was 100% human she would not have empathetic powers. Basically if there was a Humans Only club in Starfleet, she would be a mudblood
>>
>>8756595
So what you're saying is, Deanna Troi is a nigger?
>>
>>8756586
Just like Obama is a human white president
>>
>>8756599
see
>>8756600

>tfw a minority tells you zimmerman is white
>>
>>8756592
this
>>
>>8756378
Is writing shit like this the secret to getting published?
>>
>>8756651
>Xe approached Xer. Billie knew the person who's eyes Xe looked into, but had no idea what lay... beneath. That had never been what this was about. As a gender-neutral turtlekin genitalia was not something Xe would ever ask about, but... this feeling of expectation, of not-knowing. It was something CisScum would never know. Xe slid Xis hand down Xer's baggy cargo pants...and smiled. Xe hadn't known how Xey would share their passions...but now that Xe did Xe's surgically mutilated sex quivered.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.