[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Adam Trask the biggest cuck in the history of literature?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: EastOfEden.jpg (42KB, 284x410px) Image search: [Google]
EastOfEden.jpg
42KB, 284x410px
Is Adam Trask the biggest cuck in the history of literature?
>>
>>8754338
lol you said 'cuck', hahaha!

I bet he wants a black man to mount his wife while he watches heeheeheheh :DD
>>
>>8754343

you do what you have to do to get non-James Joyce/Pynchon/DFW threads going
>>
>>8754352
East of Eden is a great book. If you liked it, why don't you create a thread with something more interesting than 'le epic cuck posting'?
>>
>>8754338
No he's not, didn't you read till the end?
oh I forgot, /lit/ doesn't read
>>
I read this book recently and I really connected with the characters Tom and Sam Hamilton. About halfway through the book I talked to my brother about why I like existentialist themes and how I felt like my whole life I was struggling with achieving "greatness" and dealing with my own cowardice. I had a good feeling after that talk, then the next morning I read the part where Tom kills himself. I had to go to the river and walk around for 2 hours after that.
>>
>>8754338
this wasn't even remotely as good as Middlemarch, what are you anons even doing!?
>>
>>8754497
This isnt your diary
>>
>>8754512
Actually it is my diary, desu.
>>
File: Messages Image(822865417).png (380KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
Messages Image(822865417).png
380KB, 600x454px
>>8754515
>my diary, desu
>>
>that part were Cathy gets the shit beat out of her
>>
>>8754374
Oh, you mean when he faced up Cathy. Even with this, all his cucking behaviour can't be erased.
>>
>>8754517
At least i'm honest.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.