[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Explain why this got anything less than 4.5 on Goodreads.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Explain why this got anything less than 4.5 on Goodreads.
>>
>>8752879
Because chuck palahniuk is a pony of few tricks. After any two of his books, you've basically gotten the full experience.
>>
>>8752884
Agree, agreed. Granted, this was the first book that I read by him.

What I really like is his development with the tiniest details. He'll involve some background information that I didn't even think of.
>>
The frame story was fucking trash. I almost started skipping it, but it was too short and pointless to even warrant that.
>>
File: charls 22.jpg (124KB, 663x719px) Image search: [Google]
charls 22.jpg
124KB, 663x719px
because in a world where The Dragontails exist there's just no point in reading that shit
>>
Wasn't a big fan of Haunted but I thought Rant and Diary were amazing.
>>
>>8753348
Rant is his best book. Most of his stuff is derivative and kind of trashy, but I like the way he delivers the story in that book.
He used to be my favorite author when I was an edgy teen
>>
>>8754102

Same. I do like his books but after a few it's all kind of the same I find.
>>
>>8754102
Same here. It's a good entry point to literature for a teen, imo.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.