[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's an addiction isn't it? A sickness of the mind.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: groan.png (3KB, 285x110px) Image search: [Google]
groan.png
3KB, 285x110px
It's an addiction isn't it? A sickness of the mind.
>>
File: 1463168420095.jpg (33KB, 666x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463168420095.jpg
33KB, 666x360px
>>8752744

>paying for books

yeah it is it's called being a retard
>>
>>8752748
>yeah it is it's called being a retard
But Kant says:
1) If everyone is not paying for books
2) We most likely wouldn't have books
3) You should thus pay for books
>>
>>8752748
Where do you get your books from if you aren't into e-books or borrowing?
>>
>>8752793
stealing them obviously
>>
>>8752793
Then you get rid of your materialistic tendencies and then get into ebooks or borrowing.
>>
>>8752799
16 year old detected
>>
>>8752843
as a college student i steal a bunch of textbooks from the school bookstore
>>
>>8752852
Why don't you make any money like a man? Why do you have to steal like some little punk bitch?
>>
>>8752852
You steal from your own school? Wew
>>
>>8752857
>like a man

lmao people still use this phrase? wew
>>
>>8752857
Go be spooky someplace else
>>
>>8752869
>not being masculine
>>
>>8752748
nothing wrong with paying for books, but one tip is to browse used book stores first. You can find the majority of the classics in a used bookstore. I've even found pynchon and gaddis and lots of more obscure /lit/ in used bookstores as well. Sometimes nice old hardcovers.
>>
>>8752793
>if you aren't into e-books or borrowing?
What do you mean "not into borrowing"?
>>
>>8752744
I know that feel OP. Sadly the thread sidetracked and is abomination though.
>>
>>8752768
Maybe you should stop thinking with your Kant and start thinking with your head.
>>
>>8752857
Stealing is the manliest thing you can do. That's what real men did before all that pussy shit like jobs and money turned them into ninnies.
>>
>>8752943
When you read Stephen King and similar trash, you always have to assume that at least one of the people who borrowed it before you read the entire thing on the shitter.
People who aren't into borrowing books are either autistic or deep down know that they have pleb tier taste.
>>
>>8753361
>When you read Stephen King and similar trash, you always have to assume that at least one of the people who borrowed it before you read the entire thing on the shitter.
Lol. That's pretty good.
>>
>>8753357
virtues and morals were formulated and cultivated by men. Honesty is an abstract concept only men can understand. Some men are dishonest, but all women are dishonest if they think they cannot be caught. The understanding of the necessity and righteousness to not steal is a manly thing by default.
>>
>>8753435
Admit it, you're just afraid your shit will get stolen.
>>
File: sweating-man.jpg (21KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweating-man.jpg
21KB, 240x300px
>>8753469
It plays a role in this, also.
>>
>>8752857
>>8752862
I've re-appropriated books after getting invalid fines before.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.