[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel my pain /lit/. I'm heartbroken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1478487047976.jpg (87KB, 840x479px) Image search: [Google]
1478487047976.jpg
87KB, 840x479px
So I wrote this "spoken word" piece. Obviously haven't spoken it yet.

But here, I just needed to share it. See if you can guess what happened. I hope the emotions come through:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Your animosity towards me

It comes earned and deserved.

There's a reason for everything on this earth, and the reason you hate me is the same reason you hate yourself and your worth

You tried so hard to deal with our sin as if you didn't fuck over your best friend.

You tried to pretend nothing happened, that there wasn't a semblance of emotion that went into the action....

I too, messed up,
I too am guilty

We are both filthy with lies and deceit, but only your desire makes ends meet

and what about mine?

What we did was wrong,
What we did was our swan song, our final retreat into bliss, our final kiss, before we took all the missteps into darkness

You swore my emotions and heart, you'd never twist

just as I swore to him

but I guess with this arrow I missed
and narrowly it was flicked with my wrist

and fallen, just as he am I

so when I think about your hate towards me, I already know why

There's a reason for everything on this earth, and because you knew that I had such worth

you bit the apple, took the bait and swallowed it. Hook and all, you fell

and I did not grace your fall

I followed straight after, with laughter and an amalgamation of patience,
you waited

Now we're stuck in this dark plane of shade, and while i always knew I was jaded, I didn't know that the choice is make would be the blade

stuck in my back by your hand, all because, yes, I cheated on my man and your best friend

But congratulations,
you get to leave guilt free, because your desires and whims don't involve me

and boys will be boys,
just as dogs will be dogs

So wolf and bark and play with your paws while I bawl and bawl my eyes out

feeling a gut wrenching pain, your disdain doesn't come easy, believe me

I regret it all too
but if there's one thing I don't regret
it's meeting you

because through you I found myself and learned that no amount of wealth or self-hatred could bring me to my knees again

a friend you were and even then

You couldn't care to make amends, and just like that

this is the end
>>
How's high school treating you? Pretty bad huh?
>>
File: 1478945208286.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478945208286.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>8752659
tfw junior in University with a double major in Computer Science and German.

Thanks though. I guess it's shit, eh? Well I was crying the whole time and it's spoken word.

Thanks for reading though.
>>
>>8752659
I like how you equate shit writing with being in high school. I wrote some of my best stuff in high school and it won me a lot of awards.
>>
>>8752645
Do you want any criticism?
>>
>>8752801
You can give some. I know it's probably very bad.

I've never had anyone critique my work before, so yes. It'd be cool.
>>
>>8752694
You should see a therapist. That's not normal.
>>
>>8752819
>That's not normal

What's not normal? Feeling emotions? Cheating?

What's not normal?
>>
>tfw no loli to hug
just km already
>>
>>8752645
Aaaaaw, OP i feel for you but that was really shit. Your pain doesn't just translate into a poem, you have to find symbols and images that appear universal, and write about them with clarity and some kind of beauty. At least you seem earnest which is more than you can say about most of the people on this hyper-ironic website
>>
>>8752645
I liked it :3
>>
>>8752971
You're right. It's more anger, less pain. I wrote this feeling a lot of hatred.

>>8753227
Thanks.
>>
Nobody is being nearly harsh enough. This was maximum garbage.
>>
>>8753242
>implying critique needs to be harsh
It's not like I'm gonna publish this anywhere than here lmao.

I appreciate your criticism but this was a personal writing and I just wanted to get it out.

But anyways, sorry the world was so harsh on you when you were a young one.

Peace be with you.
>>
It's ok.

>boys will be boys,
>just as dogs will be dogs

I like this part a lot, it stands out to me.

I think overall the piece will have the most impact on the person it's addressed to.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.