[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heart of Darkness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0208.jpg (224KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.jpg
224KB, 680x1024px
Just finished this, pretty sure it was a masterpiece, won't know until further digestion

>what was Kurtz's end game? His great plan?

>what sort of freaky shit did he get up to other than putting heads on spikes and boning black women

>why is the jungle so spooky
>>
>>8750342
Did Mike Mignola draw that cover?
>>
>>8750342
That's a pretty fucking cool cover.
I want that edition
>>
>>8750342
the moral of the story is niggers are dumb
>>
>>8750381
Obviously. Fucking faggot
>>
>>8750342
From what I got, Kurtz saw something he wasn't supposed to see, his inner primeval-man. He saw some things out there in the jungle that he didn't want to stop seeing. He found dark knowledge about his inner savage (ancestors), and it drove him a bit mad.
>>
>>8750538
That was really mean. I just wanted confirmation.
>>
>>8750547
adding to this, I was trying to grasp why he hated all the savages and wanted to kill them all, yet lived among them constantly, and all that I can think was that he was disgusted with himself and his own inner 'savagery' and what he found inside himself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.