[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes hello how read?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1460127001276.jpg (64KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1460127001276.jpg
64KB, 657x527px
Yes hello how read?
>>
>>8748367
silly, you're doint it now! (isn't this fun!)
>>
File: viisas apustus.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
viisas apustus.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
i cnae derstand ulsyses
>>
>>8748367
start with the greeks
>>
>>8748385
more like start with the GEEKS amirite or am i rite
>>
>implying this thread isn't going to be deleted for being a low-effort frogpost

I'll still reply seriously, though.

For reading in your own language (and, technically, other languages that you're fluent in), the most important thing for speed and retention is word recognition: being able to see a word and understand what concept is being conveyed quickly.

After that, long term reading is really a matter of figuring out your own preferences, not just with reading material but also reading behavior. You might prefer to read outside or in public; you might like to read while standing up or while pacing around; you might like to read with music; you might like reading in a certain sitting position; you might like reading while eating.

You can experiment in many ways and find a nice reading habit built specifically for you.

I'll also recommend (mindful) meditation and mindfulness, in general. It helps with focus and concentration and can really make time float by while you're reading.

And then, beyond that, don't put too much pressure on yourself to read a billion books. Pro-tip: you won't. You're never going to read every book in your lifelong reading list. Instead, focus on enjoying and understanding the book in front of you, at whatever pace you feel comfortable going at.
>>
File: 1478748821870.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478748821870.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>8748396
what he mean by this
>>
File: 1478975968777.jpg (113KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1478975968777.jpg
113KB, 882x731px
>>8748396
I think this is reddit
>>
Just walk right up to the words and be yourself bro
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.