[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brave New World is an utopia.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Brave New World is an utopia.
>>
>>8747706
Agreed. It's comfy desu.
>>
Fucking tard, how can you even say this shit while posting on /lit/ of all fucking places? Talk about a hilarious contradiction, That "utopia" has no books, no art, no creativity, no free thinking in it. There wouldn't be a Brave New World for your retarded self to read if you were living in a "utopia" like that.
>>
Kant would disagree.
>>
>>8747997
What makes you happy ?
>>
>>8748016
Nothing makes me happy. Happiness is not real. You can't be happy. Think about the happiest you've ever been in your life. Do you think you'd ever be happy like that for even 30 minutes? I laugh when people say that they want "happiness" in their lives. Comfort is what you should want.
>>
>>8748016
>happiness
>capable of creating a moral utopia

Utilitarian OUT. Go and stay go.
>>
>>8747706
t. spiritually deficient masturbator

I bet you browse /r9k/ unironically too
>>
>>8748022
Joke's on you, I've never been happy. I only take pleasure on dominating others. The typical asshole.

Though, I can say some drugs made me feel "happy" for some time. MDMA for example. That's why Soma exists in BNW. It is an utopia because no drug like that is real.
>>
>>8748027
You're only happy because you consider yourself more spiritually educated/evolved than the others. That's pride, and a sin, son.
>>
>>8748042
>sin
what a spook
>>
>>8748074
Stirnerfags are passive losers
>>
Brave New World was mediocre shit, even if it has a GOAT title.
>>
>>8747997
The low hanging fruit you picked is easily re-glueable-to-the-tree

Imagine brave new world, that allowed art and creativity.

Any higher objections you can muster?
>>
>>8747706
>an utopia
have you never heard the word "utopia" aloud?
>>
>>8747706
Enough with these meme, Hedonist.

I hope you are enjoying it's fulfillment irl (i.e., the slow agonizing fall of Western civilization unfolding all around us).
>>
File: tips verona.png (130KB, 680x769px) Image search: [Google]
tips verona.png
130KB, 680x769px
>>8749650
>>8749672
>>
>>8749174
Okay, cock goblin. Do you realize that the kind of world that has real art and creativity in it isn't the kind of world that can be a Brave New World? The whole basis of Brave New World is that the rulers want to keep society ultra-stable.
>>
>>8749650
>another "fall of Western Civilization" retard

yawn.
your doomsaying rhetoric is centuries old and it's the ideology of morons
>>
>>8747706
Yes, I think it's a utopia as well. Mind you, though, that a utopia is relative.
>>
>>8748027
>he's "spiritual"

youre not allowed to be on 4chan if you're under 18 dude
>>
>>8751932
And everyone was right so far. No reason to assume things get better after all those decades of decline.
>>
File: 1463764947149.png (473KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463764947149.png
473KB, 600x800px
Utopia is for adolescents.
>>
>>8747706
Of course it is. At least to the lazy fucks who use and get used by google, apple, microsoft, and facebook
>>
>>8751932
Ask me how I know you don't know anything about the world around you.

Not what made Western Civilization great, nor what is eating away at it's foundations as we speak, or when it began, or how.

Your blindness would be amusing if it weren't that the collective ignorance of you and those like you is a large part of why the West is crumbling.
>>
It is, although Huxley certainly didn't planned it.

They send the people with artistic aspirations to islands, ffs
>>
The World State is, which is the point. It does have a lot of good things about it. That doesn't mean the book is in favor of it.

Can't believe this is lost to the literature board.
>>
>>8748022
>Comfort is what you should want.
Then BNW is perfect for you.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.