[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a part of the vienna circle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1478381954192.png (97KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478381954192.png
97KB, 250x250px
>you will never be a part of any meaningful intellectual discussion which shapes the course of human thought
>you will never attend lectures with your smartly dressed academic friends about how best to proceed with a program of unearthing the human condition
>you will never relax for beers and talk logic and hate metaphysics with your buds
Why do we bother to exist, /lit/
>>
>member of the Vienna Circle will never be able to shitpost about DFW
They're the ones missing out
>>
>Wanting to associate with the people who destroyed philosophy and reduced it to a laughing stock
For what reason?
>>
>>8745171
>how best to proceed with a program of unearthing the human condition

mate, I think you have no idea what the Wiener Kreis as about
>>
>>8745171
you're romanticising it

you'd probably just hate those dandies because they have a different opinion and are dandies
>>
>They will never be a part of 4chan, shitposting glorious memes with the future giants of literature.
>>
File: 1474760411995.jpg (59KB, 356x495px) Image search: [Google]
1474760411995.jpg
59KB, 356x495px
>>8745171
>He hasn't started his own bookclub

What are you waiting for?
>>
>>8745171
>>8745264

FUCKING RETARDS.

Do any of you actually know anything about the history of Logic or the Vienna Circle? They were blown the fuck out by Wittgenstein and Quine.

Here is a video of A.J. Ayer literally admitting that it was all a failure;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Pj8d9vQ8s
>>
>>8746674
Tfw you will never get BTFO'd by Witty and Quine.
>>
>>8745185
Underrated
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.