[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEQUEL NAME BRAINSTORM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

ITT: you are seated in an office with coked up hollywood producers and are overcome with anxiety as you are expected to successfully come up with a witty sequel to a classic book.You know these guys are expecting something to their standards and are looking right at you, don't fuck this up anon. They need you to deliver. They need your answer
What do you say?

>Paradife Loft II Taking back Paradife
>>
>>8741595
The Crying of Lot 50
>>
>>8741595

Parole and Recidivism
>>
>>8741595

Amtrak Careenina
>>
>>8741631
Made me lol
>>
>>8741595
uh...for ulyses..how about...achilles...lol, becaue thats the protagonist! of the other homer thing! hahahaha! this one can deal more with like, metaphors for joyce's drinking problems and failed business ventures. mayhaps with some stand ins for the Big Name men, of the era (to get public interest) joyce rubbed hsolders with (and more hehe lets imply gay thatll be real big today) like Ernest homingway. its named after the prequel but is a sequel because of some kind of time philosophy bullshit we can work in that doesnt need to make any sense.
>>
>>8741595

Borges, The Bet
Chekhov, The Gimel
>>
The Wine of Wrath
The Confusions of Törless
Butcher's Crossed
>>
File: no reference to kek.png (81KB, 758x524px) Image search: [Google]
no reference to kek.png
81KB, 758x524px
Infinite Jest - The final laugh
>>
File: 1479500429396s.jpg (7KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479500429396s.jpg
7KB, 241x250px
>>8741639
Finnegans Wakeup Call
>>
>>8741595
Do Androids Wake to Electric Morning Wood?
>>
>>8741595

The Graduation of Henry Adams
The Matriculation of Henry Adams (prequel)
>>
Moran, Malone is Dead, The Nameable
>>
>>8741595

David Blaine
>>
The Divine Drama-dy
>>
File: pic279251.jpg (3MB, 1684x2309px) Image search: [Google]
pic279251.jpg
3MB, 1684x2309px
Slope
>>
Ulysses II: An Arse Full of Farts
>>
>>8741595

Magnetism's Refraction
>>
>>8741595

Wittgenstein, NVM: I Think Maybe I Had It Right the First Time
>>
>>8741595

Orwell, Vegetable Zoo
>>
>>8741700
I hope this is a joke
>>
My Diary Desu 2: My ElectricJewJagloo
>>
>>8741652
>The Wine of Wrath
Underrated
>>
Hey, There's Godot! - Where You Been Bud?
>>
>>8741791
Yes, yes it is. Your hopes are assured
>>
>>8741595
You do know that there actually is a sequel to Paradise Lost, right?
>>
>>8741595
The Iliad of Sex
>>
>>8741595
I've Had Enough, Again!!
>>
As I Dance Living.

The hopeful tale of a one legged carpenter who defies all odds to escape from his piece of shit family and become a tap dancer.
>>
>>8741595

Finnegans Shower

it's either a baby shower continuing the life-death cycle of the preceding funeral wake, or the first order of business on 17 June
>>
Endless Melancholy,

About a book that contains all of life's secrets

But its too fucking boring and depressing for anybody to physically be able to read.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.