[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We write like we're famed Goosebumps author R.L. Stine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 438431859c3efc099280a69c1ecb2843.jpg (362KB, 2136x1584px) Image search: [Google]
438431859c3efc099280a69c1ecb2843.jpg
362KB, 2136x1584px
GOOSEBUMP'S

"THE GHOST THAT COMES THROUGH MY DOOR EVERY SUNDAY"

Hi. My name is Edward Milliby. I live a fairly average life in Huntingtonville, Arizodaho. My father shouted down to me "Edward! Get your dumb butt down here and help me with these bags.

We're moving to a place called Ducksplace, New Yorsey. It's a long boring drive, and I don't want to leave any of my friend's behind, which made me angry at my dad. I yelled down to him "I'm going for a walk!" and then I ran out of my house to go for a walk. I didn't need to put on my shoes, because I was already wearing them indoors.

Immediately after leaving my house, Edwanda Misilby grabbed me as I almost ran past her. Edwanda, who was my bestfriend since preschool, was my bestfriend since preschool.

"Oh. Hey, Edwanda. I'm leaving, and I wanted to say goodbye."

Edwanda grabbed me by the shoulder.

"Ghosts come through your door every Sunday."

How could my life can any crazier?
>>
Damn, were they really that corny?
>>
>>8738946
"Corny?!" I yelled.

"I don't care if I'm being corny! If we don't arrest those ghosts by sun down, mom and dad are going to be their slaves for the next three-thousand years!"
>>
That was the moment I knew we had to trap the ghosts in the Internet by creating sanscrit copypasta. The white middle class ghosts would have to haunt the pasta because how could they leave without looking racist?
It was then I knew I would save Mom and Dad and we would all go to Applebee's afterward.
>>
but, where are we gonna find an english-sanscrit dictionarry at this time of night?
>>
>>8739002
Then, I knew. The old farmer we talked to the day we moved into this new town.

"Follow me, Eddie! I know just what to do!"

It was then that I realized...Eddie had already turned into a ghost.
>>
File: 1479158392829.jpg (25KB, 583x578px) Image search: [Google]
1479158392829.jpg
25KB, 583x578px
>>8738933
>I didn't need to put on my shoes, because I was already wearing them indoors.
>>
POOP ASS POOP ASS POOP ASS

REDPILL ME THREE-PERSON'D GOD
>>
I'm not familiar enough with the prose in Goosebumps books to satirize it, as I haven't read one since I was 7 years old. You should be embarrassed that you are familiar with the writing
>>
>>8739138
>he doesnt unironically appreciate goosebumps
how pitiful
>>
>>8739138
>>8739160

Haven't read it in forever either. I just remember thinking they were very stupid by the time I was in 3rd grade, but I read them anyways because they were the only things worth reading in my Elementary School library.

I remember reading the one about the living dolls because I thought the cover looked super scary, and halfway through the book, I physically scoffed because the plot was so dumb.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.