[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on the writings of Max Stirner?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: gondola_tree.png (626KB, 645x909px) Image search: [Google]
gondola_tree.png
626KB, 645x909px
What are your thoughts on the writings of Max Stirner?
>>
>>8737761
>nonsense for leftist cuck

You clearly haven't read Stirner
>>
>>8737754

does he pick up his wine glass / baguette with his foot or something? how does that work if he has no hands
>>
>>8737754
>your thoughts on the writings of Max Stirner?
Flowerly.
And I am starting to see that egoism or selfishness whatever you wanna call it is really a flawed concept, unless we are talking of something that is indirect conflict with yourself.
>>
>>8737812

It's not egoism, but living out of your self, being true to yourself. The english title of Stirner's work is a bad translation. Ego should more properly be translated to The Self.
>>
>>8737805
It just does.
>>
>>8737820
>It's not egoism, but living out of your self, being true to yourself.
That is what I thought, but anons keep telling me that something can only be your property when it is in your self-interest.
I know I should read his book, but could only find a book about him discussing his philosophy, and the few flowerly writings of Stirner and what the anon's said put me off.
>>
>>8737802
It's you who haven't if you think his endgame isn't some sort of anarchist situation

>>8737812
Altruism is a flawed concept, as well, for the very reasons Stirner points out.
>>
>>8737842

Yeah, take every bit of advice you hear on here with a grain of salt. This includes me as well. I've read his book and while reading I was aware that it could be easily misunderstood.
>>
>>8737851
>anarchist situation

It seems like you think that's the Leftist Cuck endgame and not a communist welfare utopia pipedream
>>
>>8737761
>>8737851

You are an imbecile and I came here to laugh at you.

Stirner has no endgame - no ideology.

Caring about the state of the world after you're dead is a "spook".

Stirner didn't give a flying sack of severed foreskins if you chose to live in your own dung or not.

He was simply unprepared to accept all the values society would foist upon him, and was sensible enough to understand that you can pick and choose what matters to you.
>>
>>8737754

The equivalent of brain chewing tobacco.
>>
>>8737983
>Caring about the state of the world after you're dead is a "spook".
not really
>>
>>8737761
SPOOKY
P
O
O
K
Y
>>
>>8737983
>Caring about the state of the world after you're dead is a "spook".
xD
>>
>the ego
>the self

yeah no thanks
>>
>>8737754
Thoughts are spooks.
>>
>>8739234
see pic related

>>8739216
Ok

>>8737987
What did he mean by this?
>>
Eye opening.
>>
He was mostly right
>>
12 year old tier nihilism.
>>
>>8739729
He was mostly left

I thought we'd been over this.
>>
>>8737761
>having values
>being this shepherded
>>
>>8739197
It categorically is.

After you are dead nothing will ever matter to you again - right and wrong cease to act upon your person, and time and events will never touch you again.

And so all things pass into the beloved night.
>>
>>8740713
>After you are dead nothing will ever matter to you
>he doesn't realize that infinite repeats all physical possibilities continuously and simultaneously
>>
>>8740751
Cite your sources or shut up.
>>
File: Cum.jpg (59KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
Cum.jpg
59KB, 500x377px
>>8737802
Strong individualism is a leftist thing. We just also acknowledge the communal.
"Cuck" is a sexual delight for the unspooked and makes the Trumpettes squirm.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.