[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frankensteins monster being a robot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: wth boi.jpg (6KB, 176x220px) Image search: [Google]
wth boi.jpg
6KB, 176x220px
Was Frankenstein's monster a robot all along?

"Soon I found a hut, which seemed to be empty, but when I entered I saw a
pretty young woman asleep on the floor. I hated her because she was pretty. So I put the gold chain into
one of her pockets, and then, before she could wake up, I ran away. I knew the police would think that
she had killed the little boy." -The monster ch 9
>>
>>8736461
It would explain how he could intuit what the police would do with zero life experience.

Shelley was the biggest fucking hack.
>>
>>8736461
He wasn't a machine that was programmed to perform a certain task, so no.

Or did you mean something else?
>>
>>8736467
lol no, I meant robot from /r9k/ haha
>>
>>8736472

Oh wait, shit. That's what you meant.

Well, he was angsty because he didn't get validation from his creator and will never fit into society, so pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>8736472
I would argue he was too intelligent and active in pursuing his goals to truly be /r9k/. There was no mention of pissbottles, and he was obsessed with beauty rather than sex. Forgive me if I'm splitting hairs.
>>
>>8736480
that's a pretty good point, he did kill a woman because she was hot, and today's equalient of that would be a school shooting performed by a robot or something idk
>>
I think you used the wrong quote for your argument.

>The monster saw my determination in my face and gnashed his teeth in the impotence of anger. "Shall each man," cried he, "find a wife for his bosom, and each beast have his mate, and I be alone? I had feelings of affection, and they were requited by detestation and scorn."

Chapter 20.
>>
>>8736487
maybe, although my version doesn't have 20 chapters
>>
>>8736487
That's not Frankenstein, that's My Twisted World,.
>>
>>8736494

It takes a supreme gentleman to learn English from a copy of Milton he just finds lying around.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.