[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he wrong in any way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: richard-dawkins.jpg (92KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
richard-dawkins.jpg
92KB, 380x400px
Was he wrong in any way?
>>
>>8734564
If he is, he'll find out soon.
>>
>>8734564

I guess you could reasonably argue that there is something wrong with creating literally the shittiest ideology of all time (internet atheism).
>>
About what? The selfish gene?
>>
>>8734564

he isn't right in any way
>>
Yes, wrong in four ways:
>>
Wrong about what?
>>
>>8734564

Yes. What a shitty question, take a logic class.
>>
>>8734564
He's just incredibly annoying in his infinite smugness and in the way he believes he's saying anything new and in the way his fans see him as a groundbreaking righteous defender of """"reason""""
>>
>>8734602
He inadverdently -- through his degeneracy -- spawn the resistance, i.e. the greatest ideology of all time; namely the redpill of /pol/ and /r9k/.

He is great for this very reason
>>
His sort, the self-righteous rationalist, the blind moralist, scares me deeply.
>>
>>8734919
The blindly religious is just as scary imo. The only people you can trust are agnostics, the "lukewarm."
>>
>>8734596
This post makes its point a lot more subtly than any other post ITT
>>
>>8734924
Underage

Agnostic/Lukewarm are just people too stupid to have an opinion on the matter.

These people are far more disgusting than people fighting for either side of the endless fight.

You don't have to be "right" as long as you are thinking.
>>
>>8734946
Not underage. I respect someone like Richard Dawkins far more than a blindly confident Muslim or Christian.
>>
>>8734958
Your body can be a hundred years old for all I know.

Your mind is still underaged.
>>
>>8734971
t. Deepak

I won't buy your "alternative medicines" so bug off.
>>
>>8734946

>Agnostic/Lukewarm are just people too stupid to have an opinion on the matter.

Read Kant you fucking pleb.
>>
>>8734564
he sets up some dominos, labels them "religion", then makes a big show of knocking them down. Edgy pseuds who don't know shit about Christianity but are eager to hate religion because m'intellectualism buy into it because it's cheap and accessible like the pop-sci it is.
>>
>>8734564
nope, insofar as he's undoubtedly part of God's plan
>>
>>8734989
lol. hear hear
>>
>>8734909
>resistance
Resistance to what?
>>
>>8737489
A sex life
>>
IN TERMS OF MEMETICS: YES.

LMAO
>>
>>8734564
Dawkins is the most misunderstood man of all time. ALL he says gets misunderstand by idiotic religious people who are just EAGER to misunderstand EVERYTHING.
I admire him for never giving up.
>>
He managed to refute the 3,500 page Summa Theologica in just a few pages in The God Delusion. Clearly he is a genius.
>>
File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (632KB, 1464x1986px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
632KB, 1464x1986px
>>8734984
>>
>>8734984

Read Feser you fool
>>
>>8734984
The single time in the history of /lit/ someone told someone else to read Kant.
>>
>>8737823

his reading of Lacan is literally, "i admit i have no idea what this guy is talking about, but it makes my penis feel small so i disagree with it."
>>
>>8734946
Agnostics are retards desu

>There is no evidence for X, and therefore I do not believe in it
>BUT if there WAS evidence for X, I would believe in it
>therefore I do not disbelieve in X
>>
>>8737923
how is that retarded?
>>
>>8737936
Because you should disbelieve in something until you reasonably can't anymore, which is the way people think about literally anything else. Somehow people get retarded when they talk about religion and think that god is, like, different, maaan
>>
>>8734989
well put
as if science could ever explain religion
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.