[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riddles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4577.jpg (51KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4577.jpg
51KB, 405x720px
There are two barbers one has a shitty haircut the other have a good one which do you request for your haircut before your funeral so your body looks nice and handsome in the coffin? You're dying because you took too many pills but you're a fucking moron so it didn't kill you yet. You're going to die though, in a day or so, and you wanted to look nice when the cops take your body away, and for the open casket funeral.
>>
>>8728857
stomach pump
>>
There are definitely more than two barbers, I've seen them.
>>
>>8728865
Why would you want to do that?

>>8728867
No there aren't
>>
You can't cut your own hair, not well at least, so they must have cut each other's. Shitty haircut barber it is.
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 899x808px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 899x808px
>>8728872
Yes there are look, here are like a dozen of them.
>>
>>8728875
I can't and nor can a shitty barber but a really really good barber can.
>>
>>8728857
>you're a fucking moron
I choose the barber with a good haircut.
>>
The question is based on the idea that the two barbers give each other haircurts.

This is not true, as >>8728877 pointed out, there are more than 2 barbers in the world. The barber with a shitty haircut could have had another barber give him a hair cut, or his child, or his wife, or his gay lover. There is no preponderance of the evidence in your poorly written riddle.
>>
>>8728889
Congratulations. The barber with the good haircut was actually a terrible barber (he didn't cut his own hair, but you're a moron, so how would you figure that out?). The shitty barber is so bad, and your body so deformed, that he accidentally cuts your neck!
>tfw no more pretty corpse
The cops pick up your body, gangrape it, and return it to your family. Well, they leave it sitting in the rocking chair on the front porch for them to find.
>(you're gross and bloody, with a shitty haircut)
>>
>>8728909
Why would my body being deformed cause him to cut my neck? If my body is deformed, it's already not a pretty corpse so no big loss.

Why is my body deformed anyway? All I did was take some pills, the outside should be relatively normal.

Anyway, the job of tarting up the corpse is done by the undertaker post-mortem so you don't even need to worry about getting your haircut, especially not by a barber. How do you know the undertaker didn't cut both the barbers' hair? You haven't thought this through.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.