[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody care to read a short story involving murder and #litfam-ness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: absence.jpg (59KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
absence.jpg
59KB, 768x960px
>>
>>8721841
Courtney read books, even though she was a girl. She knew all about the big, hard modernists and post-modernists, and could speak numerous languages. But there was a problem. Courtney was dead.
>>
Well that just blows, sorry Courtney! Dead or alive, she should check this out! https://www.wattpad.com/333772122-absence-of-being
>>
>>8721841
I don't know why the most interesting part of the image is occupying the least interesting space. It just seems like he's looking out at something, but there's nothing else in the picture besides him and the text. Also, why is he so small compared to the title? He looks like a manlet or something.
>>
Haha!! This was just a title page I drew in about five minutes, it wasn't very thought out. It's the writing you should be looking at!
>>
>>8721858
>Damn it, I thought, smoking the imaginary cigarette I'd smoke when things got tough, which was much of the time in a universe as forsaken and soulless as Detroit, London. Damn it all to hell. Ain't no angel gonna fix this hot mess.

Liked this part a lot!
>>
Well that's great, and absolutely something that I wrote and not just something that you commented because you're salty and a troll!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.