[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grapes of Wrath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: madgrapes.jpg (66KB, 292x204px) Image search: [Google]
madgrapes.jpg
66KB, 292x204px
Trying to write a college essey, but I'm not a very strong writer. I've written an intro, but does anyone else have an essey about this topic or have any advice about this prompt?

Essay Topic
Among the many diverse themes developed in Steinbeck’s novel, The Grapes of Wrath, is an exploration of the dynamics of cooperation and mutual assistance. The author initially depicts these attributes as traits inherent to the nuclear family unit. As the novel develops, however, Steinbeck seems to suggest that these benevolent qualities can extend past blood relationships and serve to unite the very family of mankind.

Use Jim Casey as the subject for a character analysis. The novel’s main characters serves as an instrument of those human traits discussed above. Provide an analytical portrait of Jim Casey, and show how that character provides a significant contribution to the meaning of the novel:
>>
I will do your homework for you for $20.
>>
>>8721242
oh, and you will get an A, of course.
>>
I'm reading it right now, the only help I can offer is that there's no e in Jim Casy.
>>
>that
>a college essay
kek
>>
>>8721242
I don't want somebody to do it for me, I was looking for help online. More like tips or scenes from the novel. Also I don't trust transferring money online. Thanks, but no thanks.

>>8721251
i'm not going to college for writing, but it's a required class.
>>
>>8721277
>I'm not going to college for writing
Fuck off STEMsperg.
>>
>>8721283
writing may not be a passion of mine, but it's a useful skill and I don't think there's any shame in looking for help online.
>>
>>8721277
I will give you tips or scenes from GoW for $10 and you can write it yourself. We can use a secure medium of your choosing, or I can recommend one in which you stay anonymous.
>>
>>8721335
email me here

[email protected]
>>
File: south-park-member-berries.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
south-park-member-berries.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Member when /lit/ was good?
>>
>>8721335
dude?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.